Guage rings?

yes, but we are keeping it a secret from you. sshhhhhhh.

I smell eleventy bajillion and eighty dollars coming up soon....

i believe that we WILL see an update posted the MINUTE that they know and start a gb... they are here to help us. and probably make a bit off the deal :)

RaiderMP5 said:
35-40 bucks is my guess, but it seems like they are a pain in the ass to make. Anything is better than eleventy bajillion dollars, though.

Okay this is good, lets keep the estimates comming please, and keep in mind what RaiderMP5 stated.

thats about how I feel,I would do $35 for GB,and $45 for normal price,just because I think ********** should make a little something extra for taking on this job.

Again, I appreciate the responses, and the feed back, please keep it comming. This is important to Cullen at **********.

Here's a refresher so we know what we're here for. Except I think the street rings will be brushed only. Either way... here! hehe

Attachments

• rings.jpg
    rings.jpg
    584.1 KB · Views: 139
Who'd a thunk that 3 pieces of aluminum(?) would make a dash look so god damn nice!

i would like free but 30 or 35 $ for a gb would be awsome and 40 or 45 sounds good for regular price too... just don't make the gb super short... lol that would suck since we have like a bagillion ppl wanting these

Back