GI light weight pulleys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guys,
After being at hooters watching the jayhawks win the NCAA tournament I am now home.I spoke with brach twice on the phone and he is getting the pullies reamed and ready.He is following his time table.He called me back the 2nd time asking if I minded posting for him since he doesn't have a pc in the shop.I myself was agitated with the situation and he is keeping in contact with me now.Please bear with this,I feel it will be worth it in the end.

Dave

I just got off the phone with Brach again.He is finishing up the pullies tonight that have to be reamed and he will be getting them out in the mail in the next day or two.He has the V6 ones,the 2.3 ones,and the 2.0 ones and a down pipe for someone as well.He is emailing me pics for the V6 pullies tonight.Now if it is after the time I go to bed,I will post them tomorrow.

Dave

Thanks for being the middle man, Dave! We needed it. And again I appreciate the open line of communication that you've helped create. I now have a better feel of what's transpired thus far.

Guys let's give them a few days.... to a week for these to materialize at our door steps. I understand being pissed about the delays. I have been too! But put yourself in another mans shoes.
If you saw these pulley's from the get go as a new and exciting mod for the 6, well hang on they should almost be here. Lets not let haste get in the way of innovation. I my eyes we need all the support we can get. And as anyone can attest, s*** happens.

Brach, keep at it and I look forward to finally putting these in my engine bay.

Email I got late last night...

Dave,

It's Wed at 9:50pm and i just got home not long ago.
Here is some pictures.
I broke the reamer for the WP pulley and will have that tomorrow and finish those up. I have most of those done when that one broke. The PS are done and will be getting boxed up tomorrow.
Here is a picture of the PS pulleys.I will have to work until 5-6pm and then finish off these pulleys so I will more than likely not have time to get on the net. So if you could post these and give everyone an update and let them know they still will be out by Saturday.

Attachments

• V6PSream.jpg
    V6PSream.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 94
I screwed up and forgot to post this email i got from brach at noon yesterday.

Dave,

Worked on the WP pulleys last night. Got most of them done. I'm exhausted and have gotten less than 3 hrs of sleep a night since last weekend. I will be boxing pulleys up today after work and start sending them out. Tomorrow is my last day here at my job and I will start posting a lot more. My new machine will be here Satruday evening so I will be hooking that up on Sunday and Monday.

The time has finally come. As many of you know I was working a job while trying to get my company going. Well yesterday was my last day at my job and I can’t be happier. I want to thank so many people for being patience with the delays and lack of constant communication. I never expected to get a busy as I did and the growing pains have been felt by everyone. With me being sent out of town for work, the pains this caused are deep for everyone involved.
Now that I will be doing this full time there will be major changes. Some of those changes will be communication, shipping times and product development. I hope during these next few months everyone will see the major changes.
I will also be looking for a few REPS to help with answering PM’s and to keep threads up to date. The issues from past will soon be gone and new and improved business practices will be remembered.

Lets get to business. First, the remaining Protg Crank pulley screws are in the mail. So all of those are out and you will see them this week.
I will be going through my PM’s over the next day or 2. For now on, please PM Medieval and not Brach user name. This is because Medieval is the AV and I want to follow the board rules.
The 3.5” DP will also on the way. Thank you for your patience and a free gift is with it.
The V6 WP and PS pulleys are done and are headed for the Post Office.
The 2.3L ALT pulleys are done and also headed for the Post Office. The WP pulleys will follow.
The Protg front and rear motor mounts are being pushed together and will be headed out late this week. Once I get all of these orders out I will then push forward with new products. Monday and Tuesday will be major shipping days and I will only be on here to check PM’s a few times. Wednesday I expect to be on here much more than before.
Many great things to come. Thank you for your patience.

has anybody not received a pulley/refund that they requested? well, except for ones that needed to be redone.

sorry to repost this across all three threads, but i wanna make sure I get to everyone.

The time has finally come. As many of you know I was working a job while trying to get my company going. Well yesterday was my last day at my job and I can’t be happier. I want to thank so many people for being patience with the delays and lack of constant communication. I never expected to get a busy as I did and the growing pains have been felt by everyone. With me being sent out of town for work, the pains this caused are deep for everyone involved.
Now that I will be doing this full time there will be major changes. Some of those changes will be communication, shipping times and product development. I hope during these next few months everyone will see the major changes.
I will also be looking for a few REPS to help with answering PM’s and to keep threads up to date. The issues from past will soon be gone and new and improved business practices will be remembered.

Lets get to business. First, the remaining Protg Crank pulley screws are in the mail. So all of those are out and you will see them this week.
I will be going through my PM’s over the next day or 2. For now on, please PM Medieval and not Brach user name. This is because Medieval is the AV and I want to follow the board rules.
The 3.5” DP will also on the way. Thank you for your patience and a free gift is with it.
The V6 WP and PS pulleys are done and are headed for the Post Office.
The 2.3L ALT pulleys are done and also headed for the Post Office. The WP pulleys will follow.
The Protg front and rear motor mounts are being pushed together and will be headed out late this week. Once I get all of these orders out I will then push forward with new products. Monday and Tuesday will be major shipping days and I will only be on here to check PM’s a few times. Wednesday I expect to be on here much more than before.
Many great things to come. Thank you for your patience.

no screws yet.......man, :(

no screws yet.......man, :(

Mark,

I got your info over the weekend and sent out replacements today. If you don't have the replacement screws come friday, let me know. I know several guys received theirs and a few had ripped open. So I went ahead and just sent out replacments to everyone again.

Mark,

I got your info over the weekend and sent out replacements today. If you don't have the replacement screws come friday, let me know. I know several guys received theirs and a few had ripped open. So I went ahead and just sent out replacments to everyone again.

lets hope these show up! sorry, wrong thread!

Got mine in yesterday and they seem to look fine. I like that the WP pulley is bling bling because others can see it if you have the engine cover off. I cant wait to install these. Maybe I'll even do a "How To." Ha Ha, Like I even have the time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back