GI light weight pulleys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone has. Please, some sort of update. Paid for this a month ago and haven't heard crap about it since.

You aren't the only one. I've been eating plain spaghetti and dollar cheeseburgers for a month to pay for these, if I don't get them soon, I'm getting my money back. I could use it to get a set of lowering springs. I'll go as far as to say this, if I don't see a legitimate update by Monday evening, I'm disputing everything.

forget tiptoeing around, this is bulls***. you've had our money for almost two months, maybe even more. we aren't even asking for the ******* product in hand, just a god damn update.

I don't know why we all keep doing group buys. The only smooth one I have ever done was the Pulstar plugs that TGNY setup!

I don't know why we all keep doing group buys. The only smooth one I have ever done was the Pulstar plugs that TGNY setup!

there have been plenty of successful groupbuys, too many to name. there are only a few with bad updates, delayed shipments, or even complete failures. rule of thumb i guess is to determine who is running the groupbuy. i'll take any one ran by greatny, rainmens, djquik, etc., but i'm never funding a groupbuy like this one again.

Sorry for the delay on the posting and PM's. I was sent out of town last Monday and just got back in today. I work full time and make parts on the side. In 3 weeks I will be going full time and no longer working a job. So delays of PM's and posts will be a things of the past. The PS and WP pulleys will be back from anodize this week. Once they are in I will box, label and shipped them off. I would expect people to start seeing pulleys early next week. Thank you for your patience.

Updates

Sorry for the delay on the posting and PM's. I was sent out of town last Monday and just got back in today. I work full time and make parts on the side. In 3 weeks I will be going full time and no longer working a job. So delays of PM's and posts will be a things of the past. The PS and WP pulleys will be back from anodize this week. Once they are in I will box, label and shipped them off. I would expect people to start seeing pulleys early next week. Thank you for your patience.

Brach prior to shipping can we get some pics and weight measurements? It would take you 20 minutes. But it could appease many minds(poke).
I would suggest also letting us know when they get to you from the anodizer and then again when they mailed out. Not trying to tell you how you should run business. But we have been waiting awhile on good faith and with poor follow ups from our supplier. In total I have paid you $215 and was suppose to have all three pulleys in the mail on their way to me by the 19th of Feb. I understand that there was a mistake. But please keep us updated now due to it.

Brach prior to shipping can we get some pics and weight measurements? It would take you 20 minutes. But it could appease many minds(poke).
I would suggest also letting us know when they get to you from the anodizer and then again when they mailed out. Not trying to tell you how you should run business. But we have been waiting awhile on good faith and with poor follow ups from our supplier. In total I have paid you $215 and was suppose to have all three pulleys in the mail on their way to me by the 19th of Feb. I understand that there was a mistake. But please keep us updated now due to it.

+1

Not a problem on the pictures and weights. Right now I work a job that sends me out of town at the drop of a hat. Typically I have a 3 hour notice and that is it. I have 3 weeks left until my last day so delays on PM's and posts will be a thing of the past. I will be going full time and will have alot more time and be active on this site.
With the WP pulley mix up that set me back big time. If that would not have happened everything would have been on schedule. I appreciate the patience and understanding with the problem and recent delays.

I'm just going to bump this thread up to the top and say where the hell are our pulleys. Why are you taking orders from the speeds if you can't even get ours out to us (mazda6 v6)? Its been long enough and you're going to have a LOT of extra pulleys on your hands soon along with having to give back a LOT of refunds if we don't see any concrete evidence that the pulleys are on their way.

brach, you still need to address refund requests from other people that requested them.

+1. I don't want the pulleys anymore. I want my refund. As stated before, you have until the end of today before I start filing complaints with PayPal, Visa, and the Internet Crime Complaint Center. I'm posting this in all 3 threads and sending it to you in a private message. You seem to be ignoring my other requests for a refund. Maybe somehow you're not seeing them. I'll make this post redundant to make sure you see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back