GI: BNIB Espiler Springs for Protege

Status
Not open for further replies.

special--k

:
Mazdaspeed Protege
Title says it all. These might be the VERY last set of BRAND NEW never installed, Not a scratch on them, Espiler Springs.

A lot of people consider these to be the BEST springs for these cars.
I bought them from another member a few months back as an impulse purchase. I have every intention of lowering the car, but not for some time now. So these are sitting here, and i have priorities. Im not looking to get rid of them fast, so dont bother low balling. If they dont sell, they will get installed next year.

Price is $330 USD shipped (Depending on the Cost of shipping)

Specs for those would cant search:
Front spring rates: 179lb/in
Rear spring rates: ~157lb/in max

Expect a very even ~1.4" (35mm) drop front and rear.

Pics:
imag0011y.jpg

imag0012y.jpg

imag0013v.jpg

imag0014g.jpg

imag0015.jpg

imag0016i.jpg

imag0017d.jpg

Last edited:
Bump for NOT the last BNIB set of Espelirs in the land. I too have a set but my box is nicer with color graphics, lol. Just haven't brought myself to swapping them on the car yet since it's already lowered even tho I know it'll ride better. Keepin mine. Good luck with sale.

Bump for NOT the last BNIB set of Espelirs in the land. I too have a set but my box is nicer with color graphics, lol. Just haven't brought myself to swapping them on the car yet since it's already lowered even tho I know it'll ride better. Keepin mine. Good luck with sale.

(first) useless thread of the year :p

I expect you still have these.... Will you be so kind as to send me a PM with Canadian price and shipping to Edmonton?

Got my springs earlier this week! Look good in the box.... Can't wait to see what they look like on the car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back