GI: Autoexe Chassis Bracing

Hey guys,

So one of my friends actually has a complete set of these, was wondering if there was any interest in having these copied?

Looking at about ~400-460 shipped (thats about best guess I can make atm). Pending on numbers, final quote and how much shipping is to the US (<3 njaremka and repthemazda)

Would need about 5 more people to get this going.

Last edited:
Pending on numbers, final quote and how much shipping is to the US (Anyone wanna pm me an address so I can get an idea of postage?)

PM'd because i would love to see these made again, even though i would probably not be purchasing them. :(

Please keep in mind this thread is strictly to get a head count, and no money will be changing hands until the approval is given to go any further.

Last edited:
will this be for all the braces or can people just pieces im interested in the rear panel piece that goes over the rear subframe i already have GT Spec parts for all the other braces otherwise id jump on this. lmk

will this be for all the braces or can people just pieces im interested in the rear panel piece that goes over the rear subframe i already have GT Spec parts for all the other braces otherwise id jump on this. lmk

Eh. Its for this stuff here:

DSC_4791.jpg

Do you mean the red part in the middle?

none of the GTSpec bars go where these go. they would mount completely independent of any of the GTSpec stuff.

OK well ill get a proper quote done up and let people know final pricing and if there still interested ill apply to have a GB run and go from there :)

none of the GTSpec bars go where these go. they would mount completely independent of any of the GTSpec stuff.

OK well ill get a proper quote done up and let people know final pricing and if there still interested ill apply to have a GB run and go from there :)

So if i have a vbrace and ladder brace i can use these then too. If thats the case then i guess im in pending price where would these be shipping from?

So if i have a vbrace and ladder brace i can use these then too. If thats the case then i guess im in pending price where would these be shipping from?

yes. have a look at "TheMan"s thread linked above, and you will see where they mount.

Latest posts

Back