GI: OEM P5 stuff. Roof racks, etc

GI: OEM P5/MSP stuff. Roof racks, etc

I went through my storage shed today and noticed some stuff from my old P5, so I figured I'd start a thread to see if anyone is interested at all in 'em.
1st up is a set of OEM roof racks for their P5. I took them off my car at about 20k miles, and they'll come with all the parts you need to install them. This ain't JUST the bars, it's also a paper shopping bag full of plastic stuff. lol.

I also have an OEM plastic intake crossover tube, an upper front grill, and an OEM red front strut tower brace for a P5. Maybe even a set of semi low mileage (35k or so) struts. The struts might be from my old '01 Miata, so I'm gonna have to get a better look at them before I really offer the struts up.

I have the parts here in my shed, so if anyone is seriously interested I can get pics up pretty quickly. If I'm breaking any rules by not including pics and signage, I'll get em up by tomorrow...in fact, I'll have em up tomorrow no matter what.
I've been around a long time (bought the P5 new in '01) and have never had one of my for sale threads turn sour, and I'm also on pretty much every Mazda site around with the same username, so rest easy. I'm not out to get over on anyone.

If my prices are too high, shoot me an offer!!

Prices include shipping to CON-US. I was thinking like:
for the racks...*SOLD* to the patient and easy to deal with adenson
20 for the intake tube and
50 for the msp heat shield
30 for the STB
for the MSP knob..*SOLD* to Black_03 P5
for the grill...*SOLD* to my boy Slotege.
I'll look into the struts.
If shipping on the stuff is astronomical, I may ask for a bit more and update this post, but probably not. :)

Last edited:
Is the grille the one with the Mazda emblem in it, and if so do you know if the P5 grille will fit an MSP?

Yes and yes. I took it off because I put on one from an MSP. Only difference is the MSP one has a painted top...um..bar, and the P5 one is all black. It's got a nick or two but still looks good and the mounting tabs are all intact

(found a few pics)
grill2 (2).JPG
grill2.jpg
grill3.JPG

Last edited:
lol those pics are terrible! Before you send mula and before I send parts, lemme take a hi-res pic or two. Its been some years, but I think I remember it having a couple little marks on it. I don't want to surprise you.
Clear pics (of everything) tomorrow for SURE. I'll consider the grill sold till then.

I have the parts here in my shed, so if anyone is seriously interested I can get pics up pretty quickly. If I'm breaking any rules by not including pics and signage, I'll get em up by tomorrow...in fact, I'll have em up tomorrow no matter what.
I've been around a long time (bought the P5 new in '01) and have never had one of my for sale threads turn sour, and I'm also on pretty much every Mazda site around with the same username, so rest easy. I'm not out to get over on anyone.

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...osting-Rules&p=1523129&viewfull=1#post1523129

I know. I've also been here since 2003 with no bad transactions (with me selling anyway). I was just trying to gauge interest, and it was night time and dark outside.

Pics AS PROMISED:
racks1.jpg

racks2.jpg

racks3.jpg

(the sunglass bag is full of OEM nuts and bolts)

grill1.jpg

grill2.jpg

grill3.jpg

Hi res cam picks up every little imperfection. There is a mark on the grill, but it's hardly noticeable, even when you're looking for it.

knob2.jpg

From an 03.5 MSP

stb1.jpg

The sticker comes right off.

The struts are pretty buried...if anyone is seriously interested in them, let me know and I'll bust em out. If not, I'm not gonna hang out in that spider nest of a shed any longer than I have to.

Last edited:
OMG signage.
This is getting to be a lot of work. lol

EDIT: I hope this is OK even though I missed the "S"
signage.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Slotege, is the address on your paypal the current and correct one? If not, PM me that sucka.

Here's the car this stuff came off of...Traded for a '12 4runner. I still miss my little shaggin' wagon all the time.
ard_N8.jpg

AutoExe1.jpg

install%208a%20header.jpg

Laguna%20Seca%20022a.JPG

Thanks for the compliment! It was the perfect surf car.
Apologies for the delay in getting to fedex. By the time I got off work last night they were closed, and now it's the fricken weekend.

I found another goodie. MSP exhaust mani heat shield:
mspheatshield.jpg

No dents, not ghetto cut at the 02 sensor, still almost like new. $50 bucks

Last edited:
Right back atcha.
Knob *SOLD*

...It's hard to believe no one wants a set of like new OEM racks with all the plastics and even hardware! Even the caution sticker on one of the crossbars looks new.

Last edited:
No worries broski, my license is currently suspended so no pressure!

I hate hate HATE to say this, but it cost more than 20 bucks to send the grill, so I didn't fire it off. If you can do 35 bucks, the grill is still yours and I'll get like 12 bucks. If not, I can't apologize enough for wasting your time, and the 20 is still in the paypal acct. I'll send it right back to you, no fuss. Again, HUGE apologies for not looking into this before figuring out my prices.

Last edited:
Back