Status
Not open for further replies.
Mazdaspeed Protege with Mazdaspeed 6 BRAKES

Here is my Mazdaspeed Protege with Mazdaspeed 6 Brakes

DSC01009.JPG

DSC01010.JPG

DSC01011.JPG

I love this 4 wheels kit... (cool)

Do you have a price for this 4 wheels kit in this Group buy(brackets & calipers)?? Because i am interested...

Last edited:
Im Highly Interested on that 4 wheel Kit cross drilled and slotted, they look awesome and seems to be lot better than the MSP brakes for real.... does the E-Brake work with this Rear conversion ???????

Last edited:
ya none of my suppliers have the cx9 caliper in stock so i orderd 1 it should be here by wed since it was special order and i didnt want to pay frieght charge to get it quiker.but once it gets here im going to test fit it on my car.if it fits that will be awesome.2 piston calipers would be so much better IMO. im unsure if it will though because i havent heard of anyone who has done it just had a lead that it may be the same mounting.also if the rear rotors are the same size then id like to go that route because they are vented in the middle just like the stock fronts.i should have good or bad info on thursday

ya none of my suppliers have the cx9 caliper in stock so i orderd 1 it should be here by wed since it was special order and i didnt want to pay frieght charge to get it quiker.but once it gets here im going to test fit it on my car.if it fits that will be awesome.2 piston calipers would be so much better IMO. im unsure if it will though because i havent heard of anyone who has done it just had a lead that it may be the same mounting.also if the rear rotors are the same size then id like to go that route because they are vented in the middle just like the stock fronts.i should have good or bad info on thursday

I'm looking forward to this info! I need some new calipers. And pads so if you get some good results from that I know what I'll be buying next :)

I hope this ends up working out because everyone needs brakes eventually and this is a great deal.

I Will ask the same thing again since nobody have said anything about it...

Im Highly Interested on that 4 wheel brake Kit cross drilled and slotted, they look awesome and seems to be lot better than the MSP brakes for real.... does the E-Brake work with this Rear conversion ???????

How much for everything !!!

ive heard everything is direct bolt on with the mounting brakets, and i also heard the ebrake will work if u get the speed 6 brake cable. doesnt sound right to me though.

Im Highly Interested on that 4 wheel brake Kit cross drilled and slotted, they look awesome and seems to be lot better than the MSP brakes for real.... does the E-Brake work with this Rear conversion ???????

he is still trying to source the calipers for the speed 6. Mechanic mike just did the full swap and said he swapped the rear ebrake line with the one from the speed6 as well to get it to work on the msp. the one from the msp is too short so the speed6 one is I am assuming longer to reach the position of the rears. as far as price I would imagine it would be double plus a hundred possibly for the full set up. Of course assuming he gets this all taken care of and the same prices remain but its still up the air it seems until this is taken care of.

everything is bolt on .for the rears you would need to use the mazdaspeed 6 parking brake cable in order to have a parking brake.
pricing is on hold right now due to caliper issues.im trying to work out the issue and hopefully wil have pricing available within a week or so.
however the mazda 6 (non speed) kit for the fronts can be purchased for $525 with everything you need calipers/brackets/pads/and drilled/slotted rotors if ingterested i can get a price for the rear set up as well.
the speed 6 rotors are 12.58" and the reg 6 rotors are 11.8" not a huge difference.
the speed brakes require a 17" wheel and the reg 6 will work with 16" wheels

Needing new brakes kind of bad now. I have a grinding in the front passenger side. it grinds while driving and gets louder when stopping. But if I put a lil brake pressure it gets quiet? Any news?

i hear ya on the angry mob scene.im pretty pist about this whole deal myself.it will get worked out one way or another its just the pricing that im worried about.also as stated before i can supply the mazda6 brakes for the prices listed in anyone is interested
the rotors are 11.8" instead of the speed6 ones that are 12.58

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back