fsze mazda mp3

I agree with mazdamp. Although I would still like to see some pics before I believe it. If you do have the FS-ZE, that's great, I wish it were me.

Hey guys he might be telling the truth or maybe not i'm not saying neither, but look at the Acura Integra Type R it's illegal to have a japanese import transported from japan to the united states, if u read all the magazines and stuff like about the ITR ur not suposed to have a type r in the states but look hardly anyone has a type r like anyone else u see with civics and eclipse's it's played out. around here in cali, you'll hardly see any type r's around. U might see more than a few cause the type r isn't limited like the MP3.

Please post pics!!!! I want to see it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is it so hard for you guys to post pics these days? seems like we always have to beg for pics and it's a never ending story until the person who creted the topic post some pics..

Because it takes time to photoshop the "factory hoodscoop" and "engine code on the engine block" onto his pictures! :rolleyes: I've been thinking BS on this one ever since I first saw this thread.

DooMer_MP3

mp3#5 i really don't have to prove anything i'm just saying what mazda has told me. as per you having that engine that's great, just post some pics for us to see( I ain't a hatter, just loving this game). :D :D :D

"Zoom Zomm Zoom"

soory guys it's me again. mp3#5 i'm trying to get at you or anything like that but there is a 800# which maybe you are aware of, where you get info about production #'s and where they are located and they just tol me #5 is not in central florida and as far as engines T H E Y A R E A L L T H E S A M E. 2.0 FS9's......(remember I ain't a hatter, just loving this game)

"Zomm Zoom Zoom"

Back