FS ZE long block

This FS ZE has a busted head gasket due to radiator rupture that ended in an overheat. Car was still running when I pulled it out. It's just been sitting for 1.5 years - wanted to keep it for spare parts or a rebuild but I'm moving. Motor had ~80,000 miles when I pulled it out. All auxiliaries (P/S, alternator, etc) include. There is some surface rust on the pulleys but nothing serious. Note that this is the older style FS ZE intake manifold that doesn't come with cruise control. If you want cruise control go the theMANs link on how to do it. It's very simple - you just need two two connectors for the vacuum lines. the link is here

Asking $300 or OBO. I'm charging that price since the intake manifold and FSH9 intake cam are worth close to that themselves. Open to offers.

This will be a local pick up only. You have to come with your transportation and 2 good backs to lift to your vehicle. I may have an engine crane to use if it's available. Other than that, you're responsible from getting it out of my driveway.

I am in the Los Angeles area.

Thanks! Please PM with questions!

Last edited:
Back