FS: Turbocharged '02 Protege5

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.. let me run some numbers.. you know this is my corvette fund.. haha.. i need your vin

edit.. you do still have your stock front seats.. right? haha

Last edited:
Doesn't your RX-7 not run? (uhm)

all you need is the turbo, external wastegate, 2 injectors, haltech and some brakes...

less then 2G's and it is road worthy. other then that it is one of the best builds on the engine I have seen done in a long time (for a high power street car with no bridge porting)

lol.. let me run some numbers.. you know this is my corvette fund.. haha.. i need your vin

edit.. you do still have your stock front seats.. right? haha
Ah, forgot to add it to the first page, done. VIN is JM1BJ246221567615 - if you have any questions about any of the reports after June '05 I will be happy to answer them.
all you need is the turbo, external wastegate, 2 injectors, haltech and some brakes...

less then 2G's and it is road worthy. other then that it is one of the best builds on the engine I have seen done in a long time (for a high power street car with no bridge porting)
Haha, the whole point of this was to get a car I wouldn't immediately have to start pouring money into. Especially since I'd have no idea what I would be getting myself into with your car. I'm not saying you half-assed anything, it's just that I have not been following your build at all (but I may just have to start).

...and ucMP3, I know you want my wheels. Same size as stock MP3 but about 7 lbs lighter per wheel :D

You're right I do. But congress just passed that damn credit card disclosure/save the dumbasses bill. So all my credit card rates are jumping way up even tho I've never missed a payment, ever. So I need to get my $4k of credit card debt wiped out with a quickness! lol

Basically, I can't justify dropping a stack on new rims this summer, even tho its sooo tempting. idk, I'm definately thinking about how it would work... I'm too easily distracted by shiny things. :D

Last edited:
Ah, forgot to add it to the first page, done. VIN is JM1BJ246221567615 - if you have any questions about any of the reports after June '05 I will be happy to answer them.

Haha, the whole point of this was to get a car I wouldn't immediately have to start pouring money into. Especially since I'd have no idea what I would be getting myself into with your car. I'm not saying you half-assed anything, it's just that I have not been following your build at all (but I may just have to start).

sent info to the bank.. i should have an answer soon

I know I know.. I just wanted a turbo car to drive now lol...

I'll be happy once bills are paid and the car is running

I will.. U do realize, if it goes through.. There is going to be a massive sale upcomming.. LOL
Just let me know. I just got home and checked email and I've got a bite on AutoTrader for $7500 and that's with no mods included. LOL, I also get a note from someone on CL saying my price was too low!

selling the dual pod yet? and CAI? interested in Rad cap and Dead pedal :)
Since I've actually gotten a bit of interest for the car as a whole I'm holding off pulling parts for a bit. The radiator cap has to go with the CS radiator, unless you have an automatic Protege or otherwise aftermarke radiator. The custom SRI only works with a relocated MAF as well - it's too long to fit the MAF on the end of it with a filter. THe dual pod won't be going anywhere until I get rid of the gauges and have a replacement gauge bezel as well. All this still assuming I get to the point of parting it out, which I still do not want to do!

I'm gonna call them tomorrow, I think I sent in a request too late in the afternoon today.. I'll keep you posted, like stated. If u can get more.. By all means make your money.. I want it so I can make 1 bad ass car outta the 2.. Haha

I'm gonna call them tomorrow, I think I sent in a request too late in the afternoon today.. I'll keep you posted, like stated. If u can get more.. By all means make your money.. I want it so I can make 1 bad ass car outta the 2.. Haha
I'll let you know. I got an email asking when it was okay to call me and I responded saying whenever was good. Haven't heard anything yet. I will let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back