FS: Turbocharged '02 Protege5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will help by carrying those SParcos out to my truck and driving them to my house.

Updated first post. Car is stripped down, everything runs and is ready for dstmsp03 to take. The following is pretty much what I was able to keep that dstmsp03 did not want:

Powder coated Valve Cover (gloss black) - $100
Split Second AFC V2 - $250
MSP Door Sills - $75
Stock 2.0L Throttle Body - $25
Stock 2.0L Water Neck - $25
Golden Eagle Vaccum Block - $25
Stock 2.0L Spark plug wires - $25
Mazda6 Rear Wiper - $25
Forcefed Steering column pod - $30
GT Spec full trunk cage (for P5, powder coated gloss black) - $250
Enkei RPF1 wheels (17x7 +45 mm) with Kumho Ecsta SPT tires (215/40R17) - $1000 (pickup only)
Muteki 48 mm open lug nuts (black) - $40
Wedge Engineering seat brackets for Proteges (for Sparco seats) - $150
Stock MSP oil return setup - $25
Stock MSP wastegate actuator (no leaks) - $25
Oil Sandwich Plate - $25
Mazdaspeed Oil Cap - $25
Mazdaspeed Radiator Cap (green - manual transmission only) - $25

All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. Also, I may consider selling the following parts for the right price:

Labonte Motorsports Methanol Injection Kit (for boosted applications)
Sparco Torino II Seats
AEM Oil Pressure Gauge
AEM Wideband
AEM Oil Temperature Gauge

THe RX-7 in NoVA is pretty much a done deal as well. I just have to wait for the money from dstmsp03 and I can send it to my fiance' who will pick up the car for me. I probably won't take possession of it until after the wedding (late August) but after that the modding is on!

Last edited:
If I can get my finances in order I would LOVE to buy those wheels from you. If they're still around in mid July, I'll hit you up. Best of luck with all the sales, mate!

If I can get my finances in order I would LOVE to buy those wheels from you. If they're still around in mid July, I'll hit you up. Best of luck with all the sales, mate!
Thanks, but man I hope to God I still don't have these come mid-July! I guess it doesn't really matter as I won't have the RX-7 until early September anyway...

Awesome! I'm glad everything made the trip just fine (not that something should have gone wrong). I'll admit it was said to see her drive away without me but I think I had come to grasp that fact about a week ago. Good luck with her and may she treat you with many happy miles.

Well, I guess this thread really isn't needed anymore now that the car is gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back