FS Parting out a 2003 P5

Ok to start I want to apologize for breaking every rule about selling here. I have now read the rules and am now ready to do this right.

I have a nice condition 2003 P5, except for the spun rod bearing. Unfortunately the oil pan had a leak and I took it down the road after a long park and the rest is history.

I tried to sell it locally and best I could do would be $500?

Surely I can do better with parts?

Name what you want and I will do my best to get the info you need and take a good close up picture. Please note that I will only ship once a week as I live far from my post office.

Also I live in Canada and I have to ship over the great Canukistan wall, meaning by rule here I have to use a Courier.

Contact me for details

Attachments

• IMG-20130610-00213.jpg
    IMG-20130610-00213.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 426
Its looking like I may not get the value in parts that I need....like anybody time is worth money and most people want 10-20 dollar items that can take an hour to pull box and ship? Then there are the large parts that are too costly to ship. I may take the $500 offer for the whole car and be done with this.

Awe, don't do that. Lol. I at least need sensors. No but really I can understand where you are coming from. And understand if you decide to sell whole car. It's not easy parting out a whole car. Cause it is usually the small things people need cause we can't find them anywhere else. But just lmk. And good luck either way.

How much for the roof rack (both the runner rails and cross bars) to 58078. Pm me a picture please

Yes I will respect first ask rights..I also will not contact others interested to up a bid. Just don't try to low ball, I will try to be fair with my ask.

Also I will respond Saturday if the car has not been sold as a whole, with prices and better pics.

Guys I want to be clear...I am not trying to get rich here. Hell I plan on donating 2 bucks for ever hundred dollars sold to the site. I just have to decide if it is worth it to start down the path of pulling parts or just get some quick easy money. Once I get some quotes out and commitment to buy I will make a decision if it is worth to go down the parts route.

Thanks for all the interest.

Getting some noise about the shipping costs....

If you want something that is large/long and difficult to ship get your own quote before asking about the price of the part and save my time and grief.

Interested in steering wheel depending on condition. Also the foglights with the harness and fog light switch

If you are still going to part it out, I'm interested in that lower front grille as long as it isn't chipped or cracked. Shipping to 27592.

Back