FS: OBX Header w/ CEL fix pre-installed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyr0TeK

:
2001 Pro LX 2.0
Going back to partially stock and getting rid of some things. This header is in great shape and even has the CEL fix already installed that will come on it so all you have to do is pop in your O2 sensor and off you go.

$150 shipped to the lower 48

PAYPAL ONLY

OBX-01.jpg

OBX-02.jpg

OBX-03.jpg

Installed pic:

HeaderInstalled.jpg

Last edited:
Dude I HATE how loud my exhaust gets with OBX headers. I loved the OBX headers I sold on here but it made my damn exhaust SUPER loud. (MSP axel-back)If I knew a sure way to keep it sounding the way it does not I would paypal you for this right away.

I'm just scared those little silencers you insert and weld in wont be enough.

Dude I HATE how loud my exhaust gets with OBX headers. I loved the OBX headers I sold on here but it made my damn exhaust SUPER loud. (MSP axel-back)If I knew a sure way to keep it sounding the way it does not I would paypal you for this right away.

I'm just scared those little silencers you insert and weld in wont be enough.
I have a Corksport power series exhaust and I put a MP3 muffler on mine and it sounded perfect with no cats... not sure about the MSP exhaust with this setup. I can't imagine it being that loud, used to have a MSP but that different being boosted and all. I had the full GHL turboback exhaust on my MSP and it grumbled, sounded good too. Silencer will definitely help, like the one Corksport sells.

Sale pending to a semi-local buyer for next Friday (July 3rd)... will update later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back