FS(NV): 3in custom cat back magnaflow exhaust

So, I have my custom 3 inch Magnaflow catback exhaust for sale. Nothing is wrong with it (I finally bought the vibrant tbe). It will need to be welded in upon installation. it's cut into 3 pieces. And it was modified to fit with all the GTSpec bracings. Here are some pix and i also have several videos available for how it sounds. Has about 20k miles on it.

I'm asking 300 +shipping. I can take it to Mazfest with my if I find a buyer, I live in Las Vegas.

When it was on the car:

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

The stock J-pipe is still attached, wasn't really planning on selling it, but that doesn't necessarily mean i wont:

IMG_0835.jpg

IMG_0836.jpg

IMG_0836.jpg

Tip is cut at an angle for a nice look:

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0840.jpg

IMG_0841.jpg

As you can see the tip was welded at an extreme angle to ensure there is no bumper contact:
IMG_0843.jpg

I'll throw in the stock exhaust hangers if wanted.

normal driving vid

revving (yes those pops are baby backfires :p)

quick drive by

more videos to available.

Last edited:
702 Woo woo... hey michele did you do any road trips with it? did the exhaust note get annoying?

Last edited:
702 Woo woo... hey michele did you do any road trips with it? did the exhaust note get annoying?

yes serveral road trips and it didn't bother me at all. my dad said it gets annoying, but, well... he's a dad. haha

it's really got a great tone to it but its not obnoxiously loud.

Never got pulled over for it and did several 5 hour trips to Phoenix, AZ with it.

someone better jump on this before i get a job and money!!! f...ing economy!!!

Bump for 702

Back