FS: Mazda Protege Turbo Kit Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigwoofer

For sale, the turbo kit off my car. Comes complete with Spool ITS manifold, all piping to and from intercooler, cold air intake piping (no air filter), Greddy BOV, Garrett T3/T04 turbo, Turbonetics wastegate, FMIC. Also includes downpipe from wastegate and exhaust pipe.

Kit spools very quick, makes very good power. I am selling because my new car is on the way, and I am giving this car to my son when he turns 16 next year and he wont be turbo'd for a couple years at least

Things about the kit....

Manifold could use recoating for show purposes, you can see where the old coating has flaked.

Around the back of the wastegate requires new high temp paint. I usually did this once every 2 years

Turbo WILL need to be rebuilt. There is a little shaft play. I was quoted $300-400 to do a complete rebuild at Kinetic, however this car is being parked for a year next month, so I will discount the package and the new owner can rebuild it close to home so you know its perfect.

Also I ran anywhere from 7-9psi daily driving. I also ran 12psi for the first year I had the kit on the car, before dialing it down for work use.

I am also including the Blitz FATT turbo timer and the Blitz SBC-id Electronic boost controller.

-- EDIT

Kit is now sold to YELLOWSPORT20
Money received via paypal

Everything will be packaged for shipping via UPS on Friday when I return to Victoria

Last edited:
Im curious, can you quote shipping to San Juan, PR 00902 ? I may try to find someone to sell it here since im selling some of my turbo parts too ( modified trans, turbo mani, electronics, etc)...just trying to help.

can u post pictures of the kit outside of the car and what it includes.

IMG_0079.jpg

Toe not included!!!

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

I'll double check the first post to make sure its clear what is all included.

Wow long time no see....... First GLWS since this is a great kit, second do u want to sell me me ur door interiors?

Rob

I have been in competition for a few years against him(and to poke some fun I have done well) , I love his car and dont want to buy his kit, Just some other parts ;)

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back