Front parking camera installation?

Only option I found so far is an aftermarket front camera with a separate monitor so it's not going to work for me. I wanted to have the camera integrated to the home screen. Called a few shops but no one can find a factory kit to install. Now considering front sensors but seems to be the same issue after reading the last posts.

Yes I can deal with it. I though there would be an easier option to retrofit a front camera or parking sensors since the signature has it but I was wrong.

FYI. I found a shop able to install front amd rear parking sensors. Not integrated to info system screen but with a separate small screen to monitor the distance. That would be a good help.

FYI. I found a shop able to install front amd rear parking sensors. Not integrated to info system screen but with a separate small screen to monitor the distance. That would be a good help.
How much are they charging?

Ceric,
sorry I can’t answer your question right now but I am going to the shop next week and will have more info to share.

If it's not integrated into the infotainment screen (which would be really hard to do) I think $600 is way too expensive. Those parking sensors sell for $30-$50 on eBay/Aliexpress. Granted I am sure it's a lot of work, you need to drill into the bumpers and there is a lot of wiring to do; but $600 is quite a lot. Especially considering it's essentially a non-reversible installation.

Probably but it's NY. Everything is expensive! Mazda is charging more for just rear sensors install.

My wife has distance-perception isues and parking, even in the garage, is a problem. The installed back-up camera is fine, but she needs the front sensors. Looks like the dealer won't be able to add the front system.

Yeah, that's what I found out. Just crazy that Mazda doesnt offer this as an option. It's standard on the Signature so they have all the parts.

360 system integrated into the infotainment screen
here
I actually got one, but it turned out not fitting the new 2022 updated infotainment system. I think it will work for the older models.

Your link didn't take me to the site you were reference, Can you post the link again?

That parking sensor kit is only two sensors for the back. i guess you could install them in the front bumper?

similar product The Best 360° Camera for Mazda CX-5

Malaysian company, i sent them a contact to inquire about US availability, and English displays.

Price is very good, in Malay currency.

Like in your garage?
Hang a tennis ball from the ceiling where it touches your windshield when you get where you need to get. That works perfectly, and costs all of 37¢.
We did this with my moms car as she kept hitting the rack against the wall. We simply screwed a twine into the ceiling and the ball to where she need to stop and it worked well till she became to ill to drive.

Back