Front Lower Control Arm Bushings Help needed

:
2002, Protege5
I am at wits end. I thought I ordered all of my bushings and parts needed to change out my front lower control arms. However I cannot find anywhere the bushing for the rear most mount for the lower control arm.

I ordered what I thought was the bushing from rock auto including new LCA's and ball joints. However the extra bushings were the same for the front most bushings, which were included in the LCA...

Now what is interesting. Autozone, OReilly's, Advanced Auto, Carquest doesn't even show a part number for it...

Car is a 1993 Mazda Protege LX. 1.8L DOHC Auto Disk brakes all around.

Here are the pictures.

Please help me find this part!! I need one for both front sides. Thank you all

Okay so I have done a bit more research and some parts numbers are available. SPF1634K, however when I try to purchase this part number it looks like it comes from Australia and won't get here anytime soon.

So I called Mazda, according to my dealer there are Zero OEM of this part available in the USA. Right side BS063446X Left side BS063446Y

I will keep calling and looking on ebay and amazon. Crazy all I need is a bit of rubber...

Last edited:
Okay what about the energy suspension part 4-3152? This looks like it will fit both the rear and front LCA's.

Last edited:
Back