Front end crash, may have parts for you

Jasnall

:
Mazdaspeed 3 GT, True Red, 2008.5
long story short I crash into a mountain(bang). I'm fine, cars not totalled so far.

Its at the shop and going through the insurance crap.

Basically I talked to the shop and said any parts that aren't going back on the car and are in good shape I want.

Things like the foam bumer thing black plastic stuff a fender.
Fog lights look ok, need to see if they're gonna reuse them
Im gonna take the front emblem

HID HEADLAMP.
One has been reordered, the tech wasnt sure if they're replacing the whole unit or just getting a new houseing and putting the old HID junk in it. But the would be up for graps.

Heres a pic of the damage to see if there is anything worth while to you.
lemme know what ur interested in.

MyCar122.jpg

ouch! Sorry about that, but glad to see it wasn't worse. Hope everything works out smoothly for you...

I still want your tailgate, dude. Just bring it right over to Pendleton, you can have my wrecked one. Nobody will know the difference. :D

Seriously though. I want your tailgate. Call me. 209-324-0848 Im on Pendleton.

I still want your tailgate, dude. Just bring it right over to Pendleton, you can have my wrecked one. Nobody will know the difference. :D

Seriously though. I want your tailgate. Call me. 209-324-0848 Im on Pendleton.

I don't think the tailgate is for sale. My guess is that he'll want one on the car after it's fixed.

Ya what hilmar said. But I dont think it's a total loss If you still want it. Next time I go by the shop I'll take a picture of it. I'd say its prolly ok for a piece to paint or mess with.

Lol evan its not totalled, and the tailgate is fine. So I think I'll keep it on the car.

What condition is the driver's side fog light housing in? From the picture it looks like it might be ok, but everything around it is messed up.

Ya what hilmar said. But I dont think it's a total loss If you still want it. Next time I go by the shop I'll take a picture of it. I'd say its prolly ok for a piece to paint or mess with.

Lol evan its not totalled, and the tailgate is fine. So I think I'll keep it on the car.

Damn
Go total it and then we can trade tailgates - I will give you mine, thats a given. I know you gotta have the car in "one" piece when they take it back so you can put my busted tailgate on. Just go drive into something bigger and harder this time. Make it count. ;) LoL

What condition is the driver's side fog light housing in? From the picture it looks like it might be ok, but everything around it is messed up.

You mean like the actual light? I believe the lens and all that is in ok shape, and i'm pretty sure they're are replacing it so it would be up for sale. I'll check its condition next time I go in.

whatcha want for busted headlights? I'm curious on the projectors

From what I know now, One headlight is being re-used, the other was re-ordered but I don't know if it was just the housing or if it was the whole HID unit and everything. So I'll have to see what happenes.

I'd still be intrested in just the projector. Wanting to go balls to the wall in lighting on my bicycle with an HID projector. lemme know

Back