Front Bumper Trim

Looks good. Are you sure you didn't go take a pic of another silver CX-5 to fool us?
My wife hit a huge pile of shoveled snow in our old '06 3 hatch & something similar happened, but the dent was not nearly as big. A heat gun help it go back into place. Just unhooked the clips of the under covers & pushed from the inside.

That is simply amazing. I kinda of wish the rest of the body panels were made from the same material.

That is simply amazing. I kinda of wish the rest of the body panels were made from the same material.

This statement reminds me of an old Saturday Night Live commercial skit about a car made out of clay called the "Adobe Car" (rlaugh)

Looks good. Are you sure you didn't go take a pic of another silver CX-5 to fool us?
My wife hit a huge pile of shoveled snow in our old '06 3 hatch & something similar happened, but the dent was not nearly as big. A heat gun help it go back into place. Just unhooked the clips of the under covers & pushed from the inside.

Hah no foolin here. Yeah I had to remove the splash shield on the bottom, then accessed the inside from there as well. My buddy helped with most of the smoothing out so maybe it was his experience over mine that helped with not showing a bunch of dimples on the plastic as I expected. Heat guns are amazing tools for this kind of stuff

Back