FREE!!!! ????????????????- Pay it Forward (READ POST #1 FIRST!)

In keeping with the generous spirit of ghetto waggon's original thread, here is version II.

For the new people to the thread: What we are trying to accomplish here is a place to come and get an item for free (or shipping cost) and in turn you offer up something in equal value to the community. This is not a TRADE thread. If you want what is up for grabs then you claim that and put up what you have up for grabs.

Version I was getting a little cluttered and confusing. Here is what we are going to keep as "rules" for this thread.

Rule updates made by: evilmonkeyMSP

- Only one offering at a time can be available. (if you have tons of things you would like to give away regardless of taking what is available, by all means, start your own thread :) ) If more than one item is posted I (evilmonkeyMSP) will delete the post and PM the member to hold off.

- No "dibs" to search for something to put up. The first person with something to offer up in exchange gets the current item up and cannot back out once they have taken the previous item (especially if that item has already been shipped to them)

- A picture of the item would be nice but a proper forum pic will only be required if money is exchanging hands (ie: Shipping).

- If an item does not go after 1 full week it will be taken off and someone else can offer something new.

- The next item offered cannot be put up/taken until the previous offer is confirmed to be going to the person who requested it.

For example: Poster #1 puts up spark plugs and poster # 2 wants them and in turn offers up a mazda shirt in turn. Until Poster #1 aknowledges that Poster #2 is getting the spark plugs Poster #2's item cannot be taken.

- The item replacing an item that is being taken should be relatively equal in value. If you need to offer multiple items to replace the one you are taking, this can be done. No trading a turbo in exchange for a mazda pen (evil).

This is hopefully to help keep things less confusing.

We want to keep this going for as long as possible. I will try and monitor the thread as much as possible, and evilmonkeyMSP will moderate as needed.

Current Item up for grabs:

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4723258&postcount=1909

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm jumping the gun by about 15 minutes, but to get this ball rolling again:

Up for grabs: the stock subwoofer + gray subwoofer enclosure from the MSP. I finally got around to pulling it out and have no need for it.

Comes with four bolts, four washers, and four lock washers that were used to hold it in place. Does NOT come with the amplifier.

Local delivery is free, shipping it might cost something, as it's heavy. I'll post pictures if you want me to ship it.

Edit:
I'll take the CF hood pins if you really want to get rid of them. I bet someone I know could use them.

Edit:
I'll take the CF hood pins if you really want to get rid of them. I bet someone I know could use them.[/QUOTE]

PM me ur addy to ship them to...

camerazn said:
I think I'm jumping the gun by about 15 minutes, but to get this ball rolling again:

Up for grabs: the stock subwoofer + gray subwoofer enclosure from the MSP. I finally got around to pulling it out and have no need for it.

Comes with four bolts, four washers, and four lock washers that were used to hold it in place. Does NOT come with the amplifier.

Local delivery is free, shipping it might cost something, as it's heavy. I'll post pictures if you want me to ship it.

Edit:
I'll take the CF hood pins if you really want to get rid of them. I bet someone I know could use them.

you might want to post up a pic if you can, that will get people more interested. I was thinking about taking it myself but I am going to be doing a fiberglass encloser.

mazdaspeed777 said:
you might want to post up a pic if you can, that will get people more interested. I was thinking about taking it myself but I am going to be doing a fiberglass encloser.
I was going to get around to it later today. Let me find my camera and get properly motivated.

Picture Taken!
IMGA0259s.JPG

Ok, so the decklids time has come and gone...any takers on it? If none is there anything anyone else would like to ante up?

evilmonkeyMSP said:
Ok, so the decklids time has come and gone...any takers on it? If none is there anything anyone else would like to ante up?

i cant beleive nobody wanted it thats is an awesome addition to any non MSP protege

(werd) I would have sold mine but i pulled the sub and the wiring and used it in a different sub enclosure...
Shadow102 said:
i cant beleive nobody wanted it thats is an awesome addition to any non MSP protege

Shadow102 said:

except you have to run wires and speakers to the rear door, and lose your deck speakers - to ME, its not worth it

njaremka said:
except you have to run wires and speakers to the rear door, and lose your deck speakers - to ME, its not worth it

door speakers > deck speakers

bump...moving on...anyone have anything they want to start it up again by offereing...i dont hink i have anything worth it but i'll look...

Who wants.... Candy?!?!

In order to re-get this ball rolling, I will send candy to whoever puts the next real item up for grabs.

I'm not sure what candy yet.

Candy + shipping = about $10.

camerazn said:
Who wants.... Candy?!?!

In order to re-get this ball rolling, I will send candy to whoever puts the next real item up for grabs.

I'm not sure what candy yet.

Candy + shipping = about $10.

are we talking like half baked candy or candy candy

Shadow102 said:
are we talking like half baked candy or candy candy
I'm willing to increase the amount. Candy+shipping = $20, and I'll go to the Godiva store or something similar (unless you want like a ton of Redvines, in which case I will happily provide $20-shipping in Redvines).

Back