FREE!!!! ????????????????- Pay it Forward (READ POST #1 FIRST!)

In keeping with the generous spirit of ghetto waggon's original thread, here is version II.

For the new people to the thread: What we are trying to accomplish here is a place to come and get an item for free (or shipping cost) and in turn you offer up something in equal value to the community. This is not a TRADE thread. If you want what is up for grabs then you claim that and put up what you have up for grabs.

Version I was getting a little cluttered and confusing. Here is what we are going to keep as "rules" for this thread.

Rule updates made by: evilmonkeyMSP

- Only one offering at a time can be available. (if you have tons of things you would like to give away regardless of taking what is available, by all means, start your own thread :) ) If more than one item is posted I (evilmonkeyMSP) will delete the post and PM the member to hold off.

- No "dibs" to search for something to put up. The first person with something to offer up in exchange gets the current item up and cannot back out once they have taken the previous item (especially if that item has already been shipped to them)

- A picture of the item would be nice but a proper forum pic will only be required if money is exchanging hands (ie: Shipping).

- If an item does not go after 1 full week it will be taken off and someone else can offer something new.

- The next item offered cannot be put up/taken until the previous offer is confirmed to be going to the person who requested it.

For example: Poster #1 puts up spark plugs and poster # 2 wants them and in turn offers up a mazda shirt in turn. Until Poster #1 aknowledges that Poster #2 is getting the spark plugs Poster #2's item cannot be taken.

- The item replacing an item that is being taken should be relatively equal in value. If you need to offer multiple items to replace the one you are taking, this can be done. No trading a turbo in exchange for a mazda pen (evil).

This is hopefully to help keep things less confusing.

We want to keep this going for as long as possible. I will try and monitor the thread as much as possible, and evilmonkeyMSP will moderate as needed.

Current Item up for grabs:

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4723258&postcount=1909

Last edited by a moderator:
before people we start getting a hold of the game, lets wait for the photo of each item. then move on 2 the next one, so we dont get 2 far ahead.

So where are we at then? I have an old JoeP MBC with some battle scars that I can put up...maybe I can send it in an envelope. :D

Attachments

• DSC00048.JPG
    DSC00048.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 1,039
  • DSC00053.JPG
    DSC00053.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 792
I think they are at the point of needing a pic of the hood pins...

Lodivigo said:
So where are we at then? I have an old JoeP MBC with some battle scars that I can put up...maybe I can send it in an envelope. :D

Lodivigo said:
Lol, I don't even really need anything, I just wanna get rid of it.

Only offer up items if your taking the item up for grabs. So right now the Carbon fiber hood pins are up for grabs

Fine, send me the hood pins, and technically we are still at CF radio sides. The only pics in this thread so far are mine and Protophile's.

OLD PICS but i can retake w/ new sign after work

Attachments

• 134_3420.JPG
    134_3420.JPG
    409.2 KB · Views: 864
  • 134_3421.JPG
    134_3421.JPG
    359.7 KB · Views: 595
yashart, PM me with your address and I'll send them out today.

if myellermp3 wants the CF radio sides w/o pics, I won't stop him (no takesie-backsies though, lol), but the offered item should have a pic in the future if at all possible.

That leaves the CF hood pins up...Lodovigo unless you want those, you'll have to wait.

Last edited:
k guys. I made some changes to the original post. Please read over them and help me keep this thread in line by following these. I didnt come up w/ them to limit what goes on in this thread but more to try and keeping it from getting out of hand and get completely confusing.

We will start the new "rules" w/ the CF hood pins.

Back