Free: Corksport Mazda3 black motor mount inserts

mckraut

:
MazdaSpeed3 Black Mica GT
I got very lost on Corksport's site and ended up buying Mazda3 inserts for my MS3. In an attempt to make them fit, I modified one of the inserts by cutting off one of the prongs. I spent a bit of time trying to make them fit without luck and only later realized that I ordered the wrong ones entirely.

I don't feel I can sell them to anyone because one of the inserts has been changed, but I'm willing to give them away to someone who is local. So, any Mazda3 owner that would like a free pair of inserts, let me know. First come, first serve.

I'll be at the White Marsh meet as well if you plan on attending. Otherwise, you'll have to pick them up at my work (White Marsh) or home (near Bel Air). I can snap a picture later tonight if anyone wants to see them.

Thanks,
Chris

Last edited:
I got very lost on Corksport's site and ended up buying Mazda3 inserts for my MS3. In an attempt to make them fit, I modified one of the inserts by cutting off one of the prongs. I spent a bit of time trying to make them fit without luck and only later realized that I ordered the wrong ones entirely.

I don't feel I can sell them to anyone because one of the inserts has been changed, but I'm willing to give them away to someone who is local. So, any Mazda3 owner that would like a free pair of inserts, let me know. First come, first serve.

I'll be at the White Marsh meet as well if you plan on attending. Otherwise, you'll have to pick them up at my work (White Marsh) or home (near Bel Air). I can snap a picture later tonight if anyone wants to see them.

Thanks,
Chris

Blah, yeah sizes are different and not as strong as the MS3 inserts. I would love to come to white marsh, but I'm afraid I'll get ridiculed if I come in the TOYOTA avalon. (poke)

Great

Great hopes make great man..*.  /~ .~\  /~ ~\  /~ .~\  /~ ~\ ***  '   `\/'   * '   `\/'   *  V  ( MY LOEV TO YOU.*)(        . *) /\|/\ \   wow gold,  .*./ \ wow gold, *./  |   `\ .   . .*/'一 `\ .   . .*/'  |    `\ * .*. */' _  _ `\ * .*. */'       `\ * */' ( `\/'*) `\ * */'        `\/'   \  */'  `\/'             `\/'wow gold,wow gold,

Back