Fast and furious z24 for sale on ebay?

" ALTINATOR ($85) NEW EXHAUST ($450)THAT SOUNDS COOL THE CAR LOOKS NICE AND IS FAST... I ALSO HAVE SOME CHIPS 4 IT TO... "

he's said enough.
(notcool)

the rest of the ad got cut off~

"Basically i'm 15 and I got this car for 350$ from my uncle stinky. then my friend and i cashed in my bonds from my bar mitzvah and went crazy at pep boys! graphics add 15 hp at least!"

DrooandhisES said:
the rest of the ad got cut off~

"Basically i'm 15 and I got this car for 350$ from my uncle stinky. then my friend and i cashed in my bonds from my bar mitzvah and went crazy at pep boys! graphics add 15 hp at least!"

so u must be Uncle Stinky

silver03p5 said:
those z24s are actually quick. probably as fast as a stock mazdaspeed

not quite, and it certinally does not handle remotely close to it, trust me I have been in them

i love the seat covers and the steering wheel cover, then that nasty grey chevy dash just sitten there... and then the spoiler... oh man!!!!! what a gem... (cubic zirconia kind)

horsepower torque
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=545 border=0><TBODY><TR class=reviewbodytext03 onmouseover="this.bgColor='#E9E9E9'" onmouseout="this.bgColor='white'" bgColor=white><TD vAlign=top align=left height=13>ohv V6</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left height=13>3.1 / 191</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left height=13>135-140</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left height=13>180-185</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left height=13>5-speed manual: 19/28</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
and its a 2 door coupe that weighs less. its as fast or faster.

Back