Farewell

LaraS

:
1994 RX-7 Touring & 2002 Nissan Xterra 4x4
Yesterday my family suffered a horrible blow. In less than 12 hours we lost two of our most beloved family members: our rescue cat that we've had for three years and our horse that we've had in our family for over 10 years.

We're still in such shock.. I don't even know how to begin to handle the grief or devastation. It just doesn't seem fair to have this come out of the blue. We expected that our cat was going to be leaving us soon. He was 18 years old and diagnosed with cancer in his brain. That was hard enough to swallow as it was, but we thought we had a little more time with him.

Our gelding, Dandy, came as a complete shock. He was a young, healthy horse with no prior health problems. He went from a mild case of colic (treatable) at about 10:00 AM to no hope and having to being put to sleep by our veterinarian at around noon. We buried him in our yard a few hours later.

I'm sorry if this wasn't the right place to put this.. but I just needed to talk about it. I hope that is okay.

Rest in peace Dandy and Ringo.

Ringo.jpg

Dandy.jpg

Damn that sucks lara. Sorry to hear about it. I can relate because my animals are my family members as well. If I lost my dog or cat(oscar might be going within the next few years due ot old age) I wouldn't know how to handle myself. They are my little buddies that I come home to every day. I'm sure the same goes for you and your animals.

My condolences, i hope you can get new family pets because you sure do care for them. Take care.

Back