Farewell Mazda!

:
2021 Acura RDX
Hey all,

So, I ended up trading in my 2019 GTR for a 2021 Acura RDX Aspec lease. I decided to drive an Aspec on a whim, and really liked it. Although I felt that my Mazda was "premium," the Acura is definitely more upscale. However, I will miss my GTR, and I am hoping I can convince my wife to get a Sig next year.

Anyway, I ended up getting a 2021 Acura RDX Aspec in Aplex Blue. I will try to post some pictures once I figure out how to!

Thank you to everyone for all of your help, thoughts, and opinions over the years. I will still check-in from time-to-time.

Thanks again!

Hey all,

So, I ended up trading in my 2019 GTR for a 2021 Acura RDX Aspec lease. I decided to drive an Aspec on a whim, and really liked it. Although I felt that my Mazda was "premium," the Acura is definitely more upscale. However, I will miss my GTR, and I am hoping I can convince my wife to get a Sig next year.

Anyway, I ended up getting a 2021 Acura RDX Aspec in Aplex Blue. I will try to post some pictures once I figure out how to!

Thank you to everyone for all of your help, thoughts, and opinions over the years. I will still check-in from time-to-time.

Thanks again!
Congrats!

Always envy those (you、zroger73、mazdadude、etc.) who can enjoy the new ride once every couple of years!

BTW, is your new 2021 Acura RDX Aspec made in Japan or USA / Canada?

It's USA... and yes, they're definitely not cheap. I almost went with a Sig, but figured I'd give Acura a go around this time.

Congrats on the new car!

Do you browse the forum from a mobile phone or laptop/desktop PC? If so, you can use this resource as a guide.

If you're on a mobile device, start from the "Uploading directly to Mazdas247" section in the first post, and where it says to click on "Insert video", click on the "Insert image" button instead. If you're on a PC, you can just drag the photo from your desktop into the post reply textbox and it will automatically attach the file to your post. If you have any questions about this process, feel free to reach out!

When my last CX-5 was up for lease end, I checked out the rdx at the NY auto show. Fell in love with the car but couldn’t get over the touch pad for the infotainment. Had to pass and picked up my 2019 GT Reserve.

Back