F.S. Forged motor greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandan2

:
mazdaspeed protege
Up for sale is all the main parts u need for a forge bottom end build. This setup is th 8.8 to 1 .020 over compression coated wiseco piston and k1 long rod kit. Also have a block from an 02 protege 5 and crank along with all the main caps and other misc. Motor items. This is all u need other then the machine work and rebuild bearings and gaskets. I am asking $850 for the rods and pistons and 350 for the crank and block. If u buy as a combo ill let it go for 1100. Shipping not included on block and crank. Also am offering the option for me to bring the parts to sam and have him build it for u. Let the fun begin.

a690796b.jpg

9c6b6ff0.jpg

3d946c6e.jpg

if you havent gotten rid of these in a month or so, i might be interested in the package. but i need the money first...

damn it, I was just in euless, I could have picked this up! Can you get me a shipping quote on all to 72936? Or meet halfway?

And I am sure not most know what SAM is, but the guy that will be putting this together for me went there 2-3 years ago. It is one awesome school.

Sam Is jdmsam. He is well known for his knowledge of this platform and has built more of these motors then anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back