F/s fmic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its New...

Just bought it from Altered Custom... well dont want it. im getting a upgraded side mount. so i bought the FMIC kit for 450.

Comes with...

FMIC
All black hard pipes
Every T-Clamp (thats needed for install)
HKS BOV flange
All Couplers also...

PM me if you want it . or text me.

$300.
or $300+shipping
open to offers.

*PROPER PICTURE WILL BE UP TOMMOROW MORNING* PHONE ISNT SENDING CRAP TO MY EMAIL

Last edited:
eh. itll be fine.im just bored and im getting ready to buy a new truck..and wont drive the MSP much. dont really feel like putting it on either. lazyness is a bummer

thats a shame dude! its not that hard though! u should still go through with it, i think u only have to cut like 1 pipe!

The MAF relocation pipe, then another on the cold side at the bottom, then one on the hot side just to shorten it to connect to the FMIC. ;)

thats a shame dude! its not that hard though! u should still go through with it, i think u only have to cut like 1 pipe!

Last edited:
I don't think I'd even bother putting in an upgraded SMIC and hard pipes if you're selling.. better off saving your money on those and selling it as stock as you can.

Good luck with the sale but you will a proper picture with the proper info as part of the original picture and not just digitally added.

LOL yeah, I saw the wrong signage.. I figured I'd let someone else mention it ;) That core is the 28 x 5.5 x 2.5 with the 2.0 inlet/outlet, this is the one that will actually fit correctly and not go below the MSP lip (this one and any of the 6" intercoolers) when mounted to the crash bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back