exhaust

I'm liking the hks hi power and the trubendz because it comes with the high flow cat. If I were to get the HKS, what are my options for a high flow cat....just universal stuff?

Last edited:
franco since you spoke with Trubendz do you know if it can be ordered with a different brand of muffler? Like I have said before I had a Focus and bought an exhaust from them. With the focus kits you have a choice of muffler brands with them and Brola is one of the choices.

franco since you spoke with Trubendz do you know if it can be ordered with a different brand of muffler? Like I have said before I had a Focus and bought an exhaust from them. With the focus kits you have a choice of muffler brands with them and Brola is one of the choices.

damn if i would had known that i would had gotten borla.. gay.... idk she didnt mention anything to me..

yeah, it wasn't loud at all when driving. it had a great mellow tone to it...until I installed the draxas header! (alright)

damn i want to get headers but i dont want it to sould like a rocket launcher lol i hate ricers. if its goin to make my car sounds loud as s*** im not doin headers

franco I'm not sure if they offer different mufflers for the Mazda 3 kits. if you log onto their website you can see that the focus kit have more opions.

With my focus I put the race header on and it made it a lot louder. you could hear me coming from blocks away. I'm not sure if it was the header or the fact that I didn't have any cats.

I just don't want it loud again. That's why I don't know what I want. I would like to hear something in person. you can't really tell on the videos there is on you tube. I can tell witch systems have the deep sound I like. I just can't tell if they are really loud or not. PC speakers don't tell the truth when it comes to loudness.

I just don't want it loud again. That's why I don't know what I want. I would like to hear something in person. you can't really tell on the videos there is on you tube. I can tell witch systems have the deep sound I like. I just can't tell if they are really loud or not. PC speakers don't tell the truth when it comes to loudness.

true same here! i took me a good 3 weeks of listening to you tube videos to make my mind up bc there's not many 3's actually no 3's stick with exhasut here. so i couldnt get an idea. but then trubendz offered me a good deal so i went with magna no questions asked! and i dont regret it i love it!

franco is your system stainless steel? What size did you go with? Did you notice any extra power, and if so was there any low end power added or was it all mid to top end?

franco is your system stainless steel? What size did you go with? Did you notice any extra power, and if so was there any low end power added or was it all mid to top end?

no i didnt go with the stainless steel. i went with the 2.5 all around. and yea i did notice increase in power mostly in second and third!

was there any lose in first? The other problem I am having with this exhaust thing is I don't know what size to go with. I have heard that if you over do it it's not good. I am torn between 2.25 and 2.5

Franco I know this is off subject but I looked at your cardomain and the RX-8 wheels looked cool. Do you think that they would fit 2006 S touring with stock srpings?

was there any lose in first? The other problem I am having with this exhaust thing is I don't know what size to go with. I have heard that if you over do it it's not good. I am torn between 2.25 and 2.5

well i was always told that 2.5 was the best for out cars and that it would give it more power that the 2.25 i heard a hatch 3 with 2.25 and mine sounds deeper! so i lke mine better

Franco I know this is off subject but I looked at your cardomain and the RX-8 wheels looked cool. Do you think that they would fit 2006 S touring with stock srpings?

yea of course we have the same bolt patter 5x114.3!
i love how they look on my car but unfortunetly i dont have money for tires and i had gotten tired of the rubbin.

I wish I could find some rx-8 wheels localy here in denver that I could get for a good price. How much did you pay for yours when you got them?

Hks

I have an HKS hi-power exhaust on my 05 mz3 hb and it sounds wonderful its a nice deep sound that is equally smooth and powerful at the same time.

that sounds pretty cool. did you have all of your windows closed when you had the camara in the car?

Back