exhaust

Franco can you do a video with your windows closed and the stereo off going the same speed you was in the video you made with the camara in the car? It would be cool to hear it just crussing to see how loud it is when your not racing the streets.

Franco can you do a video with your windows closed and the stereo off going the same speed you was in the video you made with the camara in the car? It would be cool to hear it just crussing to see how loud it is when your not racing the streets.

that video was on the highway and my window where up!
but i will try friday afternoon that i have off. a work to get a nive video of just daily driving!

must of the videos are racing around and you can't get a true gauge of the loudness. Thanks for your help!!

I understand I would have if it was me too. I just want to make sure I get what I want in a exhaust. it cost to much.

I understand I would have if it was me too. I just want to make sure I get what I want in a exhaust. it cost to much.

yep man def. i did my research as well! took me a while to make my mind up! then Jen from Trubendz hooked it up with the price and i fell in love with it lol

alright bro here goes a true daily driving video! it was on my way to the dealership. u'll hear me speed up bc i had to pass a couple of cars.
i had the windows up A/C off and radio off. crusin at 60 most of the time.. had to take off kind of quick bc there was cars coming so i guess this could be the best so far as far as daily driving! hope you like it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaGIHDt3qvQ

Last edited:
thanks, that sounded pretty cool. I am almost on the fence. did you notice any difference in your gas mileage? I just don't want to lose MPG with the price being so high.

thanks, that sounded pretty cool. I am almost on the fence. did you notice any difference in your gas mileage? I just don't want to lose MPG with the price being so high.

im doing about the same! i average around 23 and dats (drive2) high revs 70% of the time lol

thats cool. I noticed that I get more mpg when I use 91 from a good gas station. there is to many brands of exhaust and I guess that I just have to get one and live with it.

see I want something cheap, but has a good sound to it. That will be my next mod I tackle. I may try and just pick up a borla muffler

if you want good sound and affordable. Go magnfalow...corksport is a bit too expensive to me. Magnaflow or OBX exhaust. But is say go with mag. If you have money to spend on borla then get corksport, corksport has sort of an exotic sound...won't see too many cars on the road sounding like yours if you get corksport and protogegarage has free shipping. But for me 400 is still too much. you can get magnaflow for about 100$ cheaper.

Last edited:
I do know that I only want stainless. our cars come with stainless stock why down grade? Stainless will out last the car and the aluminum you will buying again in 4 to 5 years or so. my dad bought a used truck that someone had put aluminum doule pipes on and it didn't last. look at it this away if you want it to last and sound good spend the money and don't be a cheap skate. I am a form beleiver that you pay for what you get.

Last edited:
I am leaning towards the Corksport system. I like the sound, hp gain, and fact that it is not loud. I just don't know about taking off the cat. I have read that the 2nd cat don't do much anyways. Is this true and if it is goon can I still pass an emision test?

Has anyone gotten the Mazdaspeed 3 exhaust system. I dont want to void my warrante and the youtube vids dont really do it justice. Anyone know the hp increase? Thanks

I have heard it on youtube and it sounds good. the only problem I have with it is that I have heard that it is only 2.25inch and I would like something around 2.5inch.

Back