End of my build....Pending part out to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IshSonP5

Contributor
:
2012 MS3
Yesterday my build was brought short. I was turning and did not see an suv that had turned out from a neighborhood and floored it to the light, they hit me basically head on, going well over the posted speed limit. roughly 60 mph.
The car is gone, but it truly saved me, I walked away with a bruised shoulder and a sore neck....I loved my Mazda, and she will always be in my heart.....Once I get the car back to my house I am going to be doing a part out of whatever is salvageable from her, which surprisingly is a lot. So be on the lookout for some good stuff!

car_zps6652bad7.jpg

Damn that really sucks... if u can salvage alot just take off what u can and take the Ins money and get another p5 and continue the build dont let some idiot driver ruin your vision. And im Glad u got out safe bro

Damn that really sucks... if u can salvage alot just take off what u can and take the Ins money and get another p5 and continue the build dont let some idiot driver ruin your vision. And im Glad u got out safe bro

The turbo for the most part is screwed, and with the addition of a little one I am just going to move on to something different and more family friendly. and Thanks man

I always cringe when a post like this comes up. Sorry to hear about the unfortunate event!

Now watch the vultures flock to this thread..lol

Glad to hear your alright, I remember when I was rear ended in my millennium. Your P5 gave her life for yours.

Great to hear you are ok and sorry to hear about the car. So what do you have in mind for a replacement?

Looks totalled, as in cost to fix is more than the vehicle's value. Hope you are okay. Take it easy. Symptoms of internal njuries from an accident may become worse later on.

^^^Good point about the injuries and if you didn't, get to the hospital to at least get things documented should they get worse over the next few hours/days.

Damm man sorry to see another mazda go down like that. But glad your ok though.

Also interested in the hood if the other guy backs out...haha

so what platform you looking to move on to, most people go Subie i still have my mazda but I went subie also and I love it.

:( sorry to hear this, I hope you health remains well and good luck with your future plans!

The turbo for the most part is screwed, and with the addition of a little one I am just going to move on to something different and more family friendly. and Thanks man
u never know man it was a higher up impact ur turbo may still b good.. the intercooler looks salvageable as well as the pipes. and congrats on the addition of a little one watever u buy make sure its safe for ur whole fam in case something like this ever happened again (god Forbid)

u never know man it was a higher up impact ur turbo may still b good.. the intercooler looks salvageable as well as the pipes. and congrats on the addition of a little one watever u buy make sure its safe for ur whole fam in case something like this ever happened again (god Forbid)

Doubtful, doesn't take much to damage the housings. A friend of mind dropped one and bent the blade and broke the shaft,granted it landed on a cinder block

Dibs on passenger head light and hood

lulz

Looks totalled, as in cost to fix is more than the vehicle's value. Hope you are okay. Take it easy. Symptoms of internal njuries from an accident may become worse later on.

Yeah, I was stiff and sore and in pain until this morning. Luckily nothing major....She saved me good.

Great to hear you are ok and sorry to hear about the car. So what do you have in mind for a replacement?

Either a subie, or another mazda. with the way my car took a hit like a champ, I wouldnt mind having another.

The piping is actually bent to hell for the most part, the IC is in great shape though. Everything else got pushed into the turbo and towards the block. I have to dig and see if any damage happened. Hopefully most of it is still good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back