Emblem Holes??

MazdaSwede

Contributor
:
2008 Mazda 3 2.3L Black Mica
Since im going to be taking my emblems off (again) whats the best way to waterproof the holesthat are left behind while they are off?

Because they will be off the car for at least a week while i work on them and i live in south florida. Its wet season right now. When it rains its usually sideways. so if i can plug them (temporarily) to keep the water out while i fix the emblems up thatd be ideal.

You can get some plastic plugs from Lowes or Home Depot or you can put some vinyl decal material over them.

Thanks ill check that out. any idea where i can get the decal material from?

Its a thought. or maybe some smiley face stickers? golden stars? bullet hole stickers?

I just took the plastic piece that sits in the whole that the emblem clips into, sprayed the little plastic bit ajaaaj and put it in

I just took the plastic piece that sits in the whole that the emblem clips into, sprayed the little plastic bit ajaaaj and put it in

That won't help.
They still have holes in them. He's trying to prevent water going in.
Though it does minimize the clearance of water, there is still a chance of it getting inside.

Its cool getting some vinyl decal to cover the holes temporarily. But im seriously thinking i should have done the bullet hole stickers :p

Back