Electric Guitar Effects Pedals and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jri4

Contributor
:
Mazdaspeed3
Up for sale are a few miscellaneous guitar effects pedals and other accessories I no longer use when I play. Everything is in perfect working condition-none of the equipment ever saw stage use or anything like that, just home playing and messing around.

BOSS MT-2 METAL ZONE PEDAL
The Boss MT-2 Metal Zone Effects Pedal offers precision control over tone. Dual-gain circuits scream with super-long sustain and seething distortion. A 3-band EQ includes High/Low shelving knobs plus a midband parametric EQ. The Boss MT-2 Metal Zone Effects Pedal has separate Level and Distortion knobs to put just the right amount of edge on your signal.

Boss MT-2 Metal Zone Effects Pedal Features:

Super high-quality sound
Precision effect and EQ controls

Includes: Pedal in original box, instruction manual, Power Supply, and approx. 6 foot guitar cable

Price: Retails for $90+shipping, asking $60 shipped

Guitar_Equipment0002.jpg

Digitech RP200 MultiEffects Pedal
DigiTech proudly introduces an affordable Amp Modeling Multi-Effects Processor with a built-in expression pedal.
The new RP200 combines the tones of 12 vintage and modern Amps with 28 fully programmable, studio-quality effects.

Includes: Pedal in original box, user's manual, power supply, and a little one foot gold plated connector guitar cable to hook this box up to the rest of your lineup.

Price: Retails for $90+shipping, asking $70 shipped

Guitar_Equipment0006.jpg

Guitar_Equipment0007.jpg

Planet Waves Chord Master
Product Features
Contains more than 4000 chord voicings
Excellent for beginners through advanced guitarists
LCD touch screen helps you easily navigate through the entire chord library
Convenient size fits easily in guitar case
Displays all chords for both right and left-handed musicians

Includes: Chord Master Device--needs two AAA batteries (not included)

Price: Retails for $20+shipping, asking $15 shipped

Guitar_Equipment0003.jpg

Gripmaster Hand Exerciser, Medium Tension
Isolating each finger so it can be exercised individually, the patented Gripmaster strengthens hands, wrist, and forearm with spring-loaded piston technology while ensuring the palm doesn't slip from a molded grip. This model offers medium tension (seven pounds per finger) and is recommended for men. Sturdy and highly durable, the Gripmaster easily fits in pocket or purse, enabling hand exercise anytime, anywhere.
A few daily workouts with the Gripmaster Pro and you'll enjoy better control of a baseball/softball bat, tennis racquet, or golf club, with each finger working in seamless unity with the others. You'll also find a ton of other uses for the Gripmaster Pro, including playing guitar or violin, rock climbing, bowling, target shooting, martial arts, yoga, or even relieving stress while clicking a mouse or gaming for hours on end.

Exercising with the Gripmaster is the most efficient and effective way to maintain the health and conditioning of the hand. It's the ideal way to maintain the suppleness and flexibility of the hand to prevent injury. Each finger of the hand is powered by a completely separate system of muscles and tendons located in the hand, wrist, and forearm. The ability to control the ball or control the bat, racquet, or club all starts with the hands. Your hand is really five separate systems which work in seamless unity. The only way to develop superior strength, endurance, and coordination in your hands is to challenge and develop each finger individually. Once you exercise with Gripmaster you'll notice a difference almost immediately.

Includes: Gripmaster device

Price: Retails for $12+shipping, asking $7 shipped

Guitar_Equipment0004.jpg

Microphone
This microphone utilizes a 1/4' jack, (identical size to a standard guitar cable), which makes it perfect to plug directly into an amp. This microhphone is also good for karaoke units that utilize the 1/4" plug size.

Includes: Microphone with fixed cable (it cannot be unplugged, if you know what I mean)

Price: Asking $15 shipped

Guitar_Equipment0005.jpg

OFFICIAL SIGNAGE PIC OF EVERYTHING!!!!
Guitar_Equipment0001.jpg

Thanks for looking, and I am open to reasonable offers! I can also combine shipping if more than one item is purchased. Thanks!

Yeah, the thingy really helps strengthen your hand to press the strings down firm. If I don't play for a week and then play for a couple hours, my entire wrist and forearm hurt--the muscles lose their strength fast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back