El Prote exterior project

tonygulin

:
protege 02
hi everybody this is my "little project" antenna,emblems shave,the p5 front bumper is out for fill the holes of the corner park lights,mud flaps(yes mud flaps,until i find the rear msp lip)ready to paint and some led bulbs
attachment.php

Attachments

• PB300057.JPG
    PB300057.JPG
    290.3 KB · Views: 427
  • PB300047.JPG
    PB300047.JPG
    286.6 KB · Views: 404
  • PB300046.JPG
    PB300046.JPG
    622.8 KB · Views: 390
  • PB300048.JPG
    PB300048.JPG
    277.7 KB · Views: 1,264
Last edited:
If you want some ES fog lights I'll have some available in a month or so... Have fun with the car and welcome!

hi, mbrace_24 thanks.i remove all i can so the painter dont brake anthing.rigth now i romove all tho molding,door interior panels,emblem etc...the car go to paint next week!!!

hi,shoots thanks but i have the mp5 bumper.about the fun part,is a good project a few broken clips,but i already buy them.thanks again....

Those EDM tails are nice... I have a set of them and love them. BUT, you'll have to either tape in some of the bulbs or wire in new bulb holder so that your bulbs are not moving around... it's not the same layout as what you have currently. Plus, You've got to drill out the extra hole for the missing bulb. I did it on mine... it's kinda tough to get it just right so the bulb base goes in and stays there, but I'm sure you'll figure it out!

Thanks Argie!!!

Hi shootz,thanks for the info.in the back of the tail light is the # of the bulbs.i buy the sockets for the bulbs and make the wiring.

Where did you get the EDM tail lights? I have seen other aftermarket EDM tails but I really like those better :)

Back