EBC Brake Pads - 2.5T

:
2019 CX-5 GT-R
Looking to order some front brake pads for the CX-5 but on EBC's site I don't see the turbo model listed, just 2.0 and 2.2TD. According to this thread the Turbo has larger brakes so the standard part DP22134 won't fit.

Also in the thread linked, a user mentioned that the 2.2 TD has the same larger brakes. Can anyone confirm if that's correct and if can use that part?
damn it, just realized that EBC has the same part number listed for the 2.0 and the 2.2TD so that won't work.

I guess the question now becomes, does EBC make a pad for the 2.5T (2019 GT-R). I emailed EBC about 2 weeks ago and never heard back so reaching out here in case anyone has been able to figure this out.

2.5T here. Never tried EBC before but I recently got a set from R1 Concepts. No noise, similar braking power to oem, however dusty despite the description of low dust. Just want to throw it as an option out there.

does anyone know if the CX-9 has the same front brakes as the 2019 GTR?
looking on rockauto, it appears the bosch brake pads have the same part number for the 2019 CX-9 and CX-5 (2.5T)
hmmm...

reason is I ended up putting EBC green's in the rear before I realized the fronts wouldn't fit (ordered standard 2.5L pads)
I could always throw some bosch or durlast pads up front but figured if the brakes were the same as the CX-9 I could have a matching set.

I'll try pinging EBC again but thus far I've been quite underwhelmed with their customer service response times.

Yes, I believe the CX-9 and any turbo CX-5s share the same brake pads and rotors.

Back