Dropped by insurance due to too many comprehensive claims?

As I've posted before, I've had terrible luck with my 2021 Signature starting about April of last year.
All have been comprehensive claims due to acts of nature.
If I can't fix my rat damaged wires myself or for a few hundred, I may have to file a comprehensive claim again.
This would be the 3rd time this year.
Am I likely to be dropped even after being with Farm Bureau for over 20 years?

It would probably be better to ask your insurance agent instead of us. What do we know about your situation?

my buddy is a Farm Bureau agent and he said they most likely would not drop someone but may raise their deductible and rate if they have too many claims.

I was dropped from Geico after 1 at fault and 1 no-fault within 3 years. Things are rough, my insurance doubled to $1600/6 months.
Geico always used to be notorious for this - and poor/difficult payouts. That's why I'll never go with them.

One or even two comp claims usually won't cause an issue or even a signficant rate hike with most preferred risk companies (such as Farm Bureau). But three or more in a three year period will very likely cause a rate increase and could trigger a non-renewal.

As with homeowners insurance, if you can afford to fix it yourself, don't file a claim. Even "not at fault" claims can have adverse effects. This is especially true if you needed to change insurers. Farm Bureau might overlook 2-3 comp claims, but most others wouldn't.

FWIW, I was a P&C Insuance Agent for 10 years.

Back