Drop it, drop it low girl!!

LESLIEPINKY

:
Mazda3s 5door
Got my Eibach Sportlines on, I think it turned out real sexy! Looks amazing driving and honestly the ride is not to bad. It took 7 hours and had a few hickups but way wortht the out come.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice drop! how low is it now? I am looking for some springs and trying to figure out how low I want to go lol.

nice safety sandals.

Yep they worked out just fine. Dont worry I move out of the way when I see somthing falling for my toes ;) I was pretty much on the ground the entire time nothing would fall to far thanks for lookin out tho haha. But if something happend I would have proof of a battle wound that I could be proud of lol

It dropped almost 2". You can hardly stick your fingers between the tire and finder.. I highly recommend Eibach to everyone.

and thanks for the nice comments =)

Stance and drop look great.
How's handling around turns and such?
I've heard mounted on stock struts that they can tend to be bouncy. What do you think?

Looks good and if you didn't upgrade the struts, keep an eye on them. They may be blowing sooner rather than later. ;)

Stance and drop look great.
How's handling around turns and such?
I've heard mounted on stock struts that they can tend to be bouncy. What do you think?

Turns are good and overall its ok. It does tend to be a bit bouncy on the high way if I hit a dip but not to bad nothing to complain about and on the streets it good. NO I didnt change the struts just springs but I will be changing the struts in the near future as well as the shocks. I should have done it all together but didnt have the money =/

Gotcha, thanks for the info Leslie!! I'm just used to being stuck to the ground in my subie now I'm looking to see what I can do to achieve that feel again but in the 3 so I'm just getting opinions all around.
I hear that Mazda struts can actually handle the sportlines for awhile. I've even seen people on here say they have gone a few years running them without problems.
Looks great!

Gotcha, thanks for the info Leslie!! I'm just used to being stuck to the ground in my subie now I'm looking to see what I can do to achieve that feel again but in the 3 so I'm just getting opinions all around.
I hear that Mazda struts can actually handle the sportlines for awhile. I've even seen people on here say they have gone a few years running them without problems.
Looks great!

I wish you the best of luck! +10 for me on the eibach's I think you will be very please Im pretty picky on how my ride is and am very happy how it turned out I love braggin about them lol. Oh thats good news for me on the struts I will see how long I can go then hopefully I have the same luck as others =)

And thanks oliver I think its a nice drop too but what does og stand for? Prob something simple? lol

I was gonna comment on the sandals myself but lizard managed to steal my thunder :p

Back