Driving in Memphis

GoProtege

Contributor
:
Mazda Protege ES 2.0 With Spool Turbo Kit
I posted this in a thread about the wreck I had a few weeks ago. A couple of people got a kick out of it so I figured I'd move it here so the rest of the community can see. :)

If you want to know what driving in memphis is like, check this page out ! http://www.brainvacation.com/memphis.php

It's 110% true, unfortunatly

Although I might add to rule #18 in the More about Memphis section. Memphis drivers are the friendliest around. So friendly in fact that a slight disagreement on the road is a chance for people to discuss shared interests, such as their guns.

GoProtege said:
I posted this in a thread about the wreck I had a few weeks ago. A couple of people got a kick out of it so I figured I'd move it here so the rest of the community can see. :)

PRetty good read but I think that "Basic Rules For Driving In Memphis" should be renamed "Basic Rules for Driving Anywhere"
(enguard)

I live in Henderson, TN (close to Jackson.) Looks like I won't be taking any voluntary trips to Memphis now, haha.

I can say that after spending just a little over 2 months in Memphis (July-Sept.) i find those rules largely correct. Downtown is a total pain to get around with all those one way streets!!

2xsess said:
I can say that after spending just a little over 2 months in Memphis (July-Sept.) i find those rules largely correct. Downtown is a total pain to get around with all those one way streets!!

Yeah, downtown is a pain, especially when there is a Redbirds and Grizzlies game at the same time

Back