Do After-Market: Extended Thigh Support & Extended Center Console accessories exist?

Big_Klig

:
Mazda, CX-5 Touring 2017 AWD
Do After-Market: Extended Thigh Support & Extended Center Console accessories exist?

First time post for me. I was hoping to see if anyone had any recommendations on a few parts I can add to my 2017 Mazda CX-5 Touring AWD.

My car was recently getting repaired after my neighbor smashed into the rear end of my car at 3AM... and I was given a Nissan Maxima as a rental for a week. I noticed that the Maxima had an option to extend the seat cushion that was under my thigh. I was surprised by how much more comfort that was. Does something like that exist for the CX-5?

Also, one of my only complaints about the CX-5 since I purchased it was that my elbow barely touches the center-console armrest. My seat is positioned already as far back as possible, and I still seem to run into that issue. Granted, I am a heftier guy, but still. I found one website that had a armrest extension for the CX-3 (See Link Below) but nothing for the CX-5.

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Any help would be appreciated.

Do a search, there are multiple threads on this. There doesn't seem to be any great solution. I'm on the shorter side and I wish the armrest was higher and more forward.

Back