Dixie Tour

Itching to go to Texas and run against the Master Mr Hollis, but budget is tight.

Andres

Come on out for the Pro Solo in Mineral Wells. You will not be disappointed. HUGE site.

My understanding is that Todd is planning to run there. Also, we'll have Brian Harmer (from the SCCA national office) in his Corolla. Ann is driving with me, so the hope is to make a class of five so we don't get bumped.

My car will likely not have anything more than yours on it at that point, so it will be a fair fight.

Come on out for the Pro Solo in Mineral Wells. You will not be disappointed. HUGE site.

My understanding is that Todd is planning to run there. Also, we'll have Brian Harmer (from the SCCA national office) in his Corolla. Ann is driving with me, so the hope is to make a class of five so we don't get bumped.

My car will likely not have anything more than yours on it at that point, so it will be a fair fight.

I will love to have the opportunity to compete against you in Texas, but my budget is limited, getting the headers this week; but will try hard to get to Blytheville.

Andres

Back