051204-03.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 388
  • 051204-04.jpg
    051204-04.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 173
  • 051204-05.jpg
    051204-05.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 194
whre is that hole drilled into? i can kinda see, but where does it actually attach to the body of the car?

wow, that's awesome. your car looks friggin badass! i'm glad yours fit. did you have any weird fitment issues prior to painting? it looks in your pics like there aren't any fitment problems at all.

Matthew said:
whre is that hole drilled into? i can kinda see, but where does it actually attach to the body of the car?
I believe from what he said, that he put some type of anchor into the plastic wheel well, and used that clip to secure it. He said he was going to use screws, but he was afraid the screws wouldn't have anything to really hold onto, so he used these instead. I think they look better then screws anyway...he did a great job...

Matthew said:
so kinda like the pop tabs we have all over our car?
Exactly! I gave it a little tug and it felt very secure. He said I shouldn't have any problem. He also used a little "urethane putty" instead of double-sided tape. He said the lip was too slick for the double sided tape to really latch on good....I was worried this "putty" might not come off easily if I ever removed the lip but he said it would, that it stayed pretty soft and would just peel right off with no paint damage...

you think you can ask him to get me two of them? ill paypal ya shipping or whatever, they cant be too expensive.

EDIT: unless he can tell me where to get them from...i can try to find them at home depot i suppose. did you drill the holes before or after the paint?

Matthew said:
you think you can ask him to get me two of them? ill paypal ya shipping or whatever, they cant be too expensive.

EDIT: unless he can tell me where to get them from...i can try to find them at home depot i suppose. did you drill the holes before or after the paint?
I'll call him tomorrow morning and find out for ya

Back