DFW Meet Sunday June 13th?

LinuxRacr

Contributor
:
2001 Mazda MP3
What's up everyone. It seem that it has been a while since we have had a DFW meet. I was wondering who would be down for meeting up on this Sunday at my place. I know that this is short notice, but there will be food! (eekdance) What do yall say we break my place in? Let me know what's up!

free food at the new crib. Not bad, we should have a pic shoot on top of parks mall parking garage on top level. We would have the whole place to ourselves.

Im down. What time?

can the next meet be the weekend im down in oklahoma? it wont be june 18-20 anymore, my turbo kit got delayed by stupid flanges!! :mad:

d00d youre killing us here with the rescheduling.

Lol, j/k, whenever man, im willing to come out to help. Is ryan still up for this? I know he had some work trips.

hrm..... I should come down for this.... especially now that I will probably getting on a plane for Belarus.... yeah, thats right, FORMER SOVIET BELARUS, probably next weekend. damnit, I'm going to be there for aproximately a month too....

I guess the only good thing is that when I come back I'll have enough loot for a turbo.

anyways... I'l tell you guys more when I get back from work today.

oh, and that means I wont be around for a turbo install, unless you want to wait another month or so.... sorry Pat, really. :(

I dunno when I get back, but it should take roughly as month from the day I leave, if nothing goes crazy over there... we'll see... but I should be leaving like around the 21st or somthing.

and I wanna go to this meet... lets get some details!

come into DFW or more likely arlington. I kinda live close to patrick. he is very close to my job. if you need a place to stay, you can crash at my house on sat.

ELEmental59437 said:
"If she asks its not my car....."
GoFkYor.jpg

LOL! (rofl)

Last edited:
ELEmental59437 said:
I'm prob down. See yall there.

"If she asks its not my car....."
(rofl2)
You are treading on dangerous territory.

If "anyone" asks, I drive a green Ford Mustang.;)

3 PM is the meet time. At my place. Need directions, give me a call: 214-676-0383, or hit me up on PM.

so Pat..its gonna be your place or will be going to parks mall also?..im not sure if ill go but ill call you if ever..i wont be free till 6pm but maybe i can leave before that..let me know..you know my number...I didnt see vic's post here...where is he?..or mazdaspeed mike...hmm..whos for sure??? i like the parks mall thing...lets show them hondas with tin can exhaust some serious sound..hehe..i hate them driving loud in a confined place...especially when they set off my alarm..hehe

Back