CX-7 Generation - How Old Are You?

Jordan Sparks or Tony Bennett? Just how old are ya?

• 16 to 24

Votes: 44 15.8%
  • 25 to 34

Votes: 113 40.6%
  • 35 to 44

Votes: 54 19.4%
  • 45 to 54

Votes: 44 15.8%
  • 55 & OVER (or, too old to remember how old you are)

Votes: 23 8.3%

• Total voters
20 years old here, and have both CX-7 and 3!!!!!! awesome vehicles

I'm 45, wife is 44 and we have 1 kid (3 yrs old). This is our 1st Mazda and so I love our new CX-7. Hope that I will feel the same in 2 more years. Had it 2 weeks and already put 1,700 miles on it

20 college student wanted the speed 3 originally pop didn't think it was safe enough.blah blah i love the cx though.

53 and loving my CX7

Great ride coming out of a 2004 Pathfinder, also drive a 2004 BMW 325CI and wife drives a 2009 Honda Pilot.

No complaints in the first month of ownership aside from 2 Boses/Sirius issues. Have not been able to get the Best of XM, have been getting conflicting reports on the radio not being compatible which of course makes no sense at all and also on sat it will no longer hold its presets. Will even lose the station I am listening to after taking a call on the Bluetooth.

25 years young, love the cx-7 wanting to get the ms3. my wife thinks i drive it to hard but i think that it likes it.since ive got it it runs better and better everyday.

Great ride coming out of a 2004 Pathfinder, also drive a 2004 BMW 325CI and wife drives a 2009 Honda Pilot.

No complaints in the first month of ownership aside from 2 Boses/Sirius issues. Have not been able to get the Best of XM, have been getting conflicting reports on the radio not being compatible which of course makes no sense at all and also on sat it will no longer hold its presets. Will even lose the station I am listening to after taking a call on the Bluetooth.

problem was corrected today at the dealer. They upgraded the software on the Bose radio then unplugged power to it for 5 minutes we had Sirius send a reactivation signal, put the fuse back in and the radio upgraded...

51, Married. No kids, Just purchased a silver, 2010, CX-7 GT last night for my wife. Oh how I hate purchasing a vehicle.....

43 single no kids 2010 cx7 awd blue touring
2006 grand touring MX5
had 1990 miata options B +LSD, blue racer
Dale

Latest posts

Back