CX-7 Generation - How Old Are You?

Jordan Sparks or Tony Bennett? Just how old are ya?

• 16 to 24

Votes: 44 15.8%
  • 25 to 34

Votes: 113 40.6%
  • 35 to 44

Votes: 54 19.4%
  • 45 to 54

Votes: 44 15.8%
  • 55 & OVER (or, too old to remember how old you are)

Votes: 23 8.3%

• Total voters

blkcherimika

:
CX-7 FWD, Bose 6CD & MoonRoof, PDS
I have a theory: I'm betting that the average age of a CX-7 owner is higher than Mazda was targeting with this marvelous and unique vehicle.

We are long-time Mazda owners (5) and chose the CX-7 as what will probably be our last "new" car. The plan is to ZOOM-ZOOM into our "golden years". (wrc)

BTW... I realize that Sparks' first name is spelled "Jordin", but I just love the river.

Last edited:
Long past mid-life crisis

blkcherimika said:
I have a theory: I'm betting that the average age of a CX-7 owner is higher than Mazda was targeting with this marvelous and unique vehicle.

We are long-time Mazda owners (5) and chose the CX-7 as what will probably be our last "new" car. Our plan is to ZOOM-ZOOM into the "golden years". (wrc)

You may be very right, but judging from many of comments, we may be bringing up the average age. It seems that there are many 20 -30's in these forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to Iwao Koizumi, the chief designer of the CX-7, the emphasis of the vehicle was front seat space, then luggage space followed by second row space. Mazda expects the target market for these cars to be married couples, 30 to 40 years old, with no kids, who want something a little bigger than a car, but do not want a full size SUV or mini-van.

40 here, and two kids.

Last edited:
blkcherimika said:
I'm betting that the average age of a CX-7 owner is higher than Mazda was targeting with this marvelous and unique vehicle.
(wrc)

We are definately outside the demographic. 53 here with a kid (23) still at home.(drive2)

About to turn 70, my wife is less, and we are about to raise her 2/12 year old Granddaughter which is why we have just moved to New Zealand.(breakn)

Last edited by a moderator:
erhayes said:
I will be 69 when I get mine. I want a STi to but, did not want the boy racer wing.

You can order the STi without the hideous body work.

Oh, I just turned 23... to stay on topic

Just turned 27 last friday. (Yes my birthday is 4-20). Not married but living with significant other. No Kids.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back