CX-7 Generation - How Old Are You?

Jordan Sparks or Tony Bennett? Just how old are ya?

• 16 to 24

Votes: 44 15.8%
  • 25 to 34

Votes: 113 40.6%
  • 35 to 44

Votes: 54 19.4%
  • 45 to 54

Votes: 44 15.8%
  • 55 & OVER (or, too old to remember how old you are)

Votes: 23 8.3%

• Total voters
27, wife is 25, a 2 year old and another on the way next month. Two dogs and a guinea pig. The pig stays home, the dogs fit nicely in the back.

I'm 28 and living happily with my beautiful girlfriend. I traded my 2006 Dodge Charger for my CX-7 after I learned the hard way that Chrysler/Dodge learned nothing from Daimler about how to properly build cars.

My 07 liquid platinum (yeah I know it's silver) CX-7 is my...let's see...fifth Mazda that I've personally owned, and...wow...the eleventh Mazda between my mother, father and I. We've done so much business with Mazda and have always been so happy with their cars, dealerships and company that I've gladly appeared in two Mazda commercials in the DC metro demographic without compensation. I'm happy to say my CX-7 drives excellent, returns consistent mileage in excess of 20mpg, handles all my photographic equipment, paintball gear and friends with ease, and turns heads.

Josh

Newbie here

I found this forum in a search for ipod solutions to my new CX-7. What a great place!!! (hi)

I'm 39 soon to be 40 in less than a month. My H is 42. We have one soon to be 15 year old.

The lease is up on my chrysler pacifica, and I needed a replacement. I was a bit sad to lose the fully loaded beast, but I am in LOVE with the black cherry color, and it's a fun car to drive.

I'm 39, but hit the big 4-0 in a couple of weeks. I bought the (BCM) CX-7 because I find most 'normal' vehicles boring to drive. Having said that, I had a Ford Explorer previously, but it was originally purchased for my Ex wife and I wound up with it. I got used to seeing well from being up a little higher and being able to carry things back from Lowe's, so I wanted a sports car that afforded good visibility along with cargo capacity. Oh, if someone only made an SUV/CUV with the soul of a sports car! ;)

Before the Explorer, I had a '94 Mustang GT with the 302ci motor and I've been riding motorcycles since I was 7 years old. I dabbled in road racing my CBR600F2 so I guess I've always preferred a vehicle that's capable of injecting a little adrenaline into my life!

Oh yeah, I'm married again and have two step-kids. They usually ride with their mom in her Murano but they fit just fine in the CX as well!

i'm 25, the wife is 27. this is hers, mine is the speed6 (evil)

31, wife 27, 2 year old daughter...simple Philosophy; NO MINI VANS.

If I have more kids; we have the wife's CX9, if that doesn't work, we go with a suburban!!!

It's not weird...

Mini Van means P Wipped Husband whose desires for a fun/nice car mean nothing...

I would never own one either....

23 here just put my down payment down last night for a 08 brilliant black cx-7. i pick it up on fri. my plan is to only put 91 octane in the tank and maybe once in a while throw some 89 in it w/ 1/2 tank left. is this a good idea? they told me at the dealership that I can use 87 in it if I want, but don't see that being very true.

23 here just put my down payment down last night for a 08 brilliant black cx-7. i pick it up on fri. my plan is to only put 91 octane in the tank and maybe once in a while throw some 89 in it w/ 1/2 tank left. is this a good idea? they told me at the dealership that I can use 87 in it if I want, but don't see that being very true.

you can use 87. the engine doesn't perform anywhere near as good, and the shifts are much choppier. the dealer put 87 in mine when we picked it up, since then we have only put in 93, and it performs MUCH better than the initial tank. i highly recommend the highest octane available.

in December. Wife two kids 12 and 20 months whatever the silver one that turns a bluish at night is called, 08 gt. Looooovvve it so faaarrrr. Oh yeah I am new on these forums and it is my first Mazda. Let me say one thing though I HATE Nissan... Had a 02 sentra spec-v and it totally sucked. dealership had to rebuild the trans twice luckily it was under warranty.

Back