CX-5 Photos - Share your shots with us!

I think I may buyhttps://www.ebay.com (commissions earned), and not use the LED's rather wire them into my taillight circuit to create the switchback.. :) awesome
Black ground, yellow turn signal (bluewire on our turn signal plug) and white for running (I think it was the green/red wire for us).

30%20led%201%20shuiyin_zpspdgbs5cj.jpg~original

I'd be very interested in this if you do it. I've been thinking about doing it myself, but don't have the expertise to risk it. A step-by-step pictorial would be fantastic. ;)

I'd be very interested in this if you do it. I've been thinking about doing it myself, but don't have the expertise to risk it. A step-by-step pictorial would be fantastic. ;)
I ordered them, but I wont be doing anything with that LED strip, I just bought them for the little box attached to the wiring. Maybe later I'll convert it into a cargo strip or something.

Good job getting the elk in the same photo with the Elk Reserve sign.

I usually see the big road rats everywhere except where the signs indicate they are.

Thanks, to be honest they came bounding across the road right next to the sign, so it was more their doing than mine.

Well, I decided to take the CX-5 for a drive out to the coast today. Had a great time, went from foggy mountain roads to beautiful coastal plains, even got to hang out with some elk, great fun.

You can see a herd of elk in the background.

Nice sunroof, not available I don't think in the UK.

Nice sunroof, not available I don't think in the UK.

I'm jealous that you Brits can buy a loaded CX-5 without being forced to accept a 30 lb. liability on the roof. My sunroof hasn't leaked yet but, if I keep the car long enough, you can bet it will eventually. I can count the number of instances on one hand in which I said, "I'm so glad I have a sunroof."

I'm trying to figure out whether I could use the AEZ 18" rims a have from my previous car. The tire profile is 255/55 R18. Anyone knows if this would fit? I have already purchased the correct center ring (71.6 x 67.1)

God I want this feature so much..why mazda why...

It IS a good feature...just to make you even more jealous I've had the optional kit fitted that means they fold in when you lock up, and unfold with the ignition. Apart from anything else it saves wear on the flimsy-feeling button that folds them normally, plus gives you a handy visual signal that the car has locked.

Back