CX-5 Diesel inquiry - Response From Mazda

X- try to stay on topic bro.. another thread that was beerjacked(thinkbeer

Ugh, that looks like unfiltered orange juice. Trillium in Boston has jumped on the bandwagon too. I wonder if this started with people trying to copy Heady Topper?

X- try to stay on topic bro.. another thread that was beerjacked(thinkbeer

giphy.gif

I did like a sample of a citra hopped Trillium that I had..absolutely hated Heady Topper!!

Ugh, that looks like unfiltered orange juice. Trillium in Boston has jumped on the bandwagon too. I wonder if this started with people trying to copy Heady Topper?

I think there is definitely an element of truth to that statement. But these guys are taking it to the extreme. I think they're starting their dry hopping while fermentation is still going on to get the excessive cloudiness.

Come on X- there are some great hop strains coming out of Australia/NZ.... Kohatu, Motueka, etc! Share share!

Come on X- there are some great hop strains coming out of Australia/NZ.... Kohatu, Motueka, etc! Share share!

Yeah, I'm curious to know what's new in Sydney craft brewing. When I was living there, I used to enjoy going to Hart's, Lord Nelson, 4 Pines on the beach, others I can't remember anymore. I remember when the Redoak opened in the CBD, they offered an English style cask ale that was as close to the real thing as I've found outside of the UK. It was a slow seller though, and they dropped it fairly quickly. I just checked their menu again and I see a Pommy Bitter (hopefully hand pumped). Good for them.

One of those two things is real and one is hypothetical.
At least I can buy and enjoy one of them.
(cheers)

Haha amen Red! Hey bnb your SS#8 say brewed @two roads in Stratford ct?

Yup. That and Sip are contracted out. He used to go down once a week to brew it. Not sure if that's the case with his brewery expansion back in VT.

Regarding thread drift- w/out beer these poor folks would have given up all hope on this white whale...

Back