CX-5 Beauty Shot Thread

I definitely like Euro headlights without that ugly front amber side markers and reflectors. (y)

And the front fog lights can be on without headlights been turned on! (y)
Nice shots, Aman. I really like the from the ground shot. ;)

Back in my Saab days, we envied the Euro "no yellow in the side marker headlamp housing" and figured out how to get in there and take them out. :D

D5933FCB-E2D5-4F7D-9083-F6BCC75ABD5F.jpeg

Pic sent to me by the dealer: I’m moving cross-country this month and just signed off on this beauty. She’s going to be waiting for me when I land! 2021 CX-5 Carbon Edition Turbo AWD, was really struggling to choose between this and the CX-30 Turbo Premium but ultimately this felt too perfect to pass up

not the prettiest beauty shot I’m excited to take my own soon

The red 22 style accent made me smile. Not to be outdone!
Thanks! Takes an artistic sensibility to notice small things like that.
I carved those 4 pieces out of car wrap contact vinyl. On hindsight, I think they should have been yellow. Goes better with machine grey. The red really pops with snowflake white.

Here are a few of mine. I can't remember if I've posted in here already or not..D'oh! The chrome part of the grill has been wrapped a few times and is now the grill from the Kuro trim (Canada).

Attachments

• cx-5.jpg
    cx-5.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 144
  • cx53.jpg
    cx53.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 151
Sorry, berns, but I gotta call you out on that. That's... a pretty mediocre picture brother.
Go get me a better shot! A BEAUTY shot please.
:D

Latest posts

Back