CX-5 2021 GTR - Rear sound volume extremely low?

:
CX5 '21 GTR
Very strange thing happened

In CarPlay, was on a call, call volume was extremely low, so set the volume all the way up.
Not sure how it ended up that the music volume get to high as well and when the call ended rear wheezed and since then it became very quiet.
Multimedia screen went blank and was not turning on even after I switched ignition on/off.
Next day multimedia screen started to work, but rear volume never came back to normal - it's very low, as if something burned out.
I tried playing with front/rear balance to no avail.
Any ideas? I hope it's covered by the warranty.

Will bring it to the dealer in a week, but I anticipate challenges proving that the volume is low.

OBD scanner doesn't show any errors for multimedia

Not sure that this will work for you, but maybe worth a try... Another poster was having radio issues where it wouldn't turn on. They found that disconnecting the battery for a short while (and reconnecting of course) fixed the issue.

Went to the dealer and they said there's no problem
Compared to another similar car (Carbon), with balance shifted all the way back that one did sound a bit more loud vs mine, but they didn't see that as an issue
It's one of those cases when it could be attributed to my mental issue but I know I'm not crazy lol
I'm starting to wonder if something happened to the rear speakers
I was always ready to replace the rear speakers, but specs for the rear door ones with Bose don't seem to exist, hints appreciated.
Crutchfield recommends 4ohm ones, can it be trusted?
Not sure if Kicker would be better than stock Bose but willing to try

1704767286498.png

Back