Custom Battery Tie Down

bazooka joe said:
i'm going to investigate a neighborhood guy who runs a machine shop out of the house, not sure he's still there...? divorce situation, if he is, i'm going to talk to him about the battery tie down/box and some other products...!

update: haven't had a chance to meet up with him. i'm going to try the week of aug. 30th, i'm off that week.

Parts still have not shipped (notcool) I'm not going to clutter this thread with any more bulls***. Kevin - you have a pm.

bazooka joe said:
update: haven't had a chance to meet up with him. i'm going to try the week of aug. 30th, i'm off that week.

Sounds good. Keep us updated, like you have been. If you hear anything, let us know. Thanks.

What is it about this part? Everyone who has attempted to make this for us has backed out every single time? Is it actually that hard to produce this piece?

steve_protege said:
No one has heard from him at all? Anyone tried e-mailing him or PMing him? Maybe Clint can get in touch with him? Maybe check his website www.morrispowdercoating.com .

No replies to my numerous emails. Again, he hung up on me when I called. Papal reversed the charges for the "service" that I never received, put I paid to ship him my OEM strut bar and I have never received it back. I don't throw allegations around lightly, but what am I going to do? I already replaced the bar and it's certainly not worth anybodys safety for me to have somebody local "rattle his cage" over it. I despise flakes and Kevin qualifies.

Same story here. I haven't been able to get a hold of him as of late. It's like he dropped off the face of the earth.

I have heard of some bad stories, but I will not perpetuate them here because I'm trying to stay neutral in this entire ordeal.

Sorry guys. :(

NegatiZE said:
Same story here. I haven't been able to get a hold of him as of late. It's like he dropped off the face of the earth.

I have heard of some bad stories, but I will not perpetuate them here because I'm trying to stay neutral in this entire ordeal.

Sorry guys. :(

None of this is your fault. You had some quality work done by Kevin and wanted to help out the community. I certainly don't blame you for anything.

Kevin was supposed to do some of my powdercoating work...... Anyone else know of a company or person who can do this little project for us?

:) got some good news! i spoke with my neighbor, the machinist, and he and i will be hooking up monday night to go over some ideas for a battery tie down and cover. this will be a custom billet piece like some of the suggestions in this thread. i'll let you know how it goes! mark

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back