Crayz_d's Pics

Dude, scott42, the Falken tires are awesome, the stick to the road like glue. I had to take a turn at like 45 just get them to start whining (lil bit o squealin). It's sweet! I got the car for 20k but was upside down on my trade so I ended up at 24k (including tax, title, license and doc fees). The sticker was like $23,780. I came out good all things considered. Besides, my best friend's mom bowls with one of the sales guys there, he gave me the hook up.

I too had a big plastic bag in the back of my car, I just left it there because I didn't know what it was. It's the fillers for the roof rack, I'll be taking that off this weekend. Thanks to SirNuke for pointing me to the how-to guide.

heh

im tellin u.. me you an equinox should hang out an be the guys with the silver an black seat krew.. we would be ultra cool. gimme a sec.. lemme show u what i mean.

my ride

i was going to try to link to equinox car too but i cant find his link. oh well. sweet ride.. i hear your goin turbo too. sounds like a man with the same ambitions as me.. i want to have a sleeper wagon.. turbo kit, bov, carbon fiber hood, m3 mirrors with turn signals, and some nice feet an shine.. sorry my friend came back form the military an got me sayin that.

take care.. have fun with the zoom zoom wagon.

I have the same seats

I don't have a pic but my seats are the same custom black and silver seats with the added mazda logo above the protege 5. This was the showroom model also. I think it's something the mazda company does.

about the tires

man i tell you what .. if you could put these on an 18 wheeler tht thing would stick like flies on s*** . i got these on the 18 inch Motege Mr7s and the only size for our car is the 215-35-18 so check them out .. i can tell you one this for certain these tires on my car allows me to out corner my last car (BMW Z-3 convertable roadster)
tires_nt450.jpg

best wheel shot.jpg

Back